19 May 2022

Finger Licking

Good Morning, Guys & Gals!

I hope that your Thursday is off to a great start and that it will be a great day for all of us. Things are average here. The rash I spoke about yesterday on my neck, finally did calm down but I had some flare ups during the day but managed to resist the urge to scratch. I was eager to get in the shower last night when the work day was done. Some Tea Tree Shampoo and cold water worked very well and felt nice too. The thing with rashes is you want to pat dry when getting out of the shower. If you rub it irritates the skin and the rash starts itching and bothering you all over again. Learned that lesson a long time ago from a Dermatologist. I flipped my pillows and was a little concerned about sleeping but made it through without any issues.

My neck is broken out this morning and there is some mild itching. In having time to reflect I like to wear a yellow gold and a white gold chains when I am at the office. I used a little extra cleaner and made sure to rinse them well but perhaps those rubbing might have irritated the skin. If that’s not it then the haircut place had something on the blade of the razor that shaved my neck. The Oatmeal Squares I am eating are new but you’d think if I had an allergic reaction, it would be all over my body and not just concentrated to my neck. I am beyond trying to solve the mystery of what caused this and much more wanting it to go away and never to return. I am not thrilled about the little surprises like this that life seems to throw at me.

Today is the day of the dreaded meeting at work that none of us are really looking forward to. It’s with a vendor that provides a service to us. They changed things up on their end and we need to learn about their new product. The vendors representative speaks English as a 2nd language and is difficult to understand. We have found that a lot of people we interact with from this particular vendor have the same issue. If I can understand them that’s great but when I can’t that’s where I have a problem. This is a very expensive service and you’d think with the money my employer is shelling out that this place would have professional prepared training but they do not. Bummer! Maybe things won’t be as bad as they have been in the recent past but I can only hope.

Work had a little activity yesterday and I bounced between personal and work all day off an on. When work needed my attention, I shifted and when I was done, I went back to my home environment. I have what I suppose you might call a unique hobby in that in addition to watching porn I like to collect photographs from the scenes. Both are shot by the studio that is producing the scene/movie. Some you can acquire in the public domain for free but they don’t always show a lot of skin. You can usually get full sets of the photographs from the studios website if you are a subscriber and they provide them. Over the years I have collected quite a few. I found a large trove of them yesterday buried in ZIP archives and I spent a good portion of the day unzipping files, reviewing and moving them to a folder. My rule of thumb is that if I can’t see the models faces then I don’t want the photo. It doesn’t take me long to review a set and move it. Then it’s on to the next one. What I found is something like 170, I am down to 110 still to go. What is unusual about this is that these are photos from Helix back in the 90’s. It’s amazing to see how young the models were (they were all of legal age) and a good portion of them grew up in front of the camera. Kind of an odd career choice to start off with but I suppose if it affords you decent pay and benefits as long as your comfortable with it, then why not. As you can probably imagine looking at porn be it in photos or film does excite one quite a bit. While I didn’t do anything about that excitement, I know for sure that I couldn’t work in that industry much like the Food Service Industry. They both have something that looks good and I am beyond tempted to just start enjoying. I don’t see how staff in the adult industry can help themselves but I suppose it’s like anything else, eventually you get so used to it that it doesn’t appeal to you. I don’t know that I could ever reach that point nor do I want to. I only really enjoy two things in this world and that’s sex/men and food. Like I told my doctor if I can’t have one then I am damn sure going to have the other.

Speaking of which I saw a tweet yesterday from a porn star, who said if you have a belly that looks like a beach ball, I like that and would love to rub it. Send me photos. I guess there might be hope for me being overweight yet to get a guy. I don’t want or need anyone to rub my belly. I am not Buddha. I can think of other parts of my body that I would enjoy having rubbed in particular my back. It’s always full of knots.

The Gator is doing reasonably well. She woke me up twice last night for food. I gave in once and then removed her from the room. That seems to be working pretty well for both of us. Her appetite started picking up drastically yesterday afternoon and I was a bit concerned that we were going back into the pattern but things calmed down by bed time. She got fed from the couch last night and I did it again this morning. I hate the messes that she makes. She does try to clean up after herself but doesn’t always do the best job when it comes to her bed and the couch. If it’s something in her coat she is on top of that right away. She has recently started a new habit in licking my fingers. Sometimes it’s because there is oil from the food but other times it’s just random and when I am not looking. I enjoy it but one time she caught me way off guard and I had no idea what was going on. Leave it to a cat to surprise you. I think she is trying to show some affection for all that I do and put up with. She needs not do that because it's all done out of love and because it’s the right thing to do. She is quite the handful but she can also be very sweet and loving. I’m glad she is here and don’t ever want her to leave.

I have a bit of a race to run to see if I can get the trash out before severe storms move in this afternoon. Not sure if I will manage but I am going to try. I hate messing with the trash and wish I had a robot that would take care of that task, grocery & pet food shopping as well as laundry and cleaning the house. However, I am the robot and if I don’t do it then it doesn’t get done. That’s the way I expect it to be for the remainder of my life. If I meet someone well then perhaps that will be a game changer or we can at least share those chores.

One more day after today and then we are at the weekend again. This year is moving by pretty fast. I didn’t think we would ever get past February and March but the time machine has picked up some steam and were moving full speed ahead. It will be Christmas again in no time at all, even though that is many months away. What is more imminent is the dog days of summer. Bring on the shirtless good-looking men!

Take care and I will talk with you all again soon.

No comments: