12 April 2016

Quiet

Still no news.  It’s only the afternoon so it’s possible that I could hear something today.  I don’t know why my gut is saying Wednesday.  You will know shortly after I know.  Still anyone’s game at this point. 

My shoulder and back were killing me yesterday.  By the time I got home I was back to normal, didn’t feel any discomfort at all.  I did some heat last night just because.  I took my medicine and then woke up this morning feeling pain once again.  Not sure what is going on but I really want the pain to go away and stay away.  You just can’t be yourself when your in pain.

The children are all doing okay.  They managed to con some extra food out of me last night.  I was really tired and that was way before I took my medicine.  Holy cow I didn’t think I was going to make it to bed time.  I made it until 9:30 and that is when it was lights out I can’t take anymore.  Got Marv to sleep with me.  He wanted out this morning at 2.  I took care of that and then I came back to bed and he was ready to go back to sleep.  Okay, so we slept until it was time to get up and then he started crying louder than my alarm. 

I woke up to find that AT&T had an outage in my area so no phone or TV this morning.  I like to know what is going on in the world and especially with local traffic.  I had to fly blind this morning.  I got to work logged into my AT&T account and that is when I heard about the outage.  Would have been nice if they could have sent me a text or an email.  Anyway I signed up to get notified when the outage was over.  They texted me letting me know were all good.  Turns out the outage was still going on.  I signed up again to get a notification and now finally it’s done.  So I should be able to watch TV when I get home tonight.  Thankfully I don’t have my internet bundled with AT&T and that is why it’s not a good idea to put all of your eggs in one basket.  Sure bundled service saves you money but if one stops working they all stop working. 

Got my jewelry last night from Amazon.  The rings are perfect and fit great.  The bracelet is the perfect length and it looks equally as good as it did on the website.  I have the bracelet and a matching ring on, no one has said anything to me.  I also started wearing my watch and again no one has said a word.  Maybe people just aren’t as observant as I am or it’s going to take a while.  I will say it’s strange with a ring on my finger, I wore my wedding band for a long time but since I haven’t put it on in a long time it just feels strange. 

So that is as exciting as things get here.  Kind of like quiet but would like to be able to celebrate something.  I’ve got all kinds of ideas running through my head but of course they are contingent upon getting a decent raise.  I have enough smarts to know not to make any rash moves off the bat, collect the extra money and save it.  Then once you feel comfortable and some time has passed it’s okay to make a major purchase or spend major money.  It won’t take a lot of money but I would like to wipe out the small amount of credit card debt that I have accumulated.  Especially since I asked for a lower interest rate and was told no.  Living without credit card debt is an awesome feeling and I want that back.  It would be nice to live without debt in general but I know that unless I win the lottery or get some serious pay raise that probably isn’t going to happen. 

Okay well it’s about time to wrap this up.  Work will be calling again soon and I really don’t want to go back.  It’s been super busy since we are enforcing this 2 Factor Authentication Deal, lots of people have questions and problems.  They are all easy to answer and problems are simple to solve.  Most people just don’t take the time to read the instructions and try to bumble their way through it which is where they make their first mistake and that leads to calls or emails asking for help.  Hey if anything it will make quitting time come faster.  I also got news this morning that it’s time to do another lease change so that means rolling out new equipment.  If I get the new job then chances are that will be lifted off of me but I am still forging forward with business as usual until I am told differently.  Better to be prepared than to have to scramble. 

Happy Tuesday, hope all is well in your world. 

No comments: