03 December 2015

Ranting but what’s new?

I talked with a co-worker this morning about our meeting yesterday.  He thinks it’s absurd like I do and he said that we just have to give it time then it will die out and we will be on some other kick.  Those were my exact thoughts.  The boss has this whole little program she has designed and it goes through March, there are additional exercises/tasks that we will be required to do.  Bottom line here is she is trying to improve customer service skills.  Which goes back to what I said yesterday about doing this job for 10 years.  Either I have what your looking for or I don’t.  Obviously I do or I wouldn’t have been hired.  Just let me do my job and stop bothering me, it will make everyone’s life easier.  Yeah I just can’t let it go.  I probably will be able to over the weekend but right now it’s just stuck in my craw and I would love to be in a position to walk out the door and never come back.  Unfortunately I am addicted to being able to live in my house and support my furry family. 

Work today has been steady busy.  I also got a massage.  Funny thing is I felt fine when I walked in the door, nothing bothering me.  Now my back is killing me.  I really hate to see what I feel like tomorrow.  There are a few things going on here tomorrow and it’s a day that I really need to be here to make sure things get done right.

My mind is all over the place.  I think about being all alone and have given some thought to taking another break from on-line dating.  I am not exactly sure what the right move is here.  The whole dating experience is a crap shoot, you never know what or should I say who you will wind up with.  I think it’s much easier to communicate in person than by typewritten word, it just doesn’t allow your personality to come through.  Most profiles blend together and say very similar things.  Once and a while you will find something with original content but that is rare.  Everyone wants to see your face and I get that but I really don’t like the fact that my face is out there for the whole world to see.  I think is mostly my makeup from how I was raised and by nature I am a private person.  I do open up but only to those that I trust implicitly.  That has bitten me before so I am even extra careful now. 

Ho hum.  Just about time to travel home (oh joy traffic again) and grab the mail and see the children.  Eat, Sleep and repeat again tomorrow.  I am so excited for the weekend need to get my haircut, hopefully go to see a movie and then blend in all of the other usual stuff.  It will be nice if I can do everything that I want to do. 

Stay warm, be safe and I shall be back with another post again soon. 

No comments: