08 December 2015

Back home

So I decided to take one more day, just to error on the side of caution.  I am back on solid food and things are going rather well thus far.  I hope they keep progressing in that direction.  Nothing like a little bout with feeling like death to change your life a little.  Right now I don’t have much desire for anything but spending time with the children and watching TV.  Yeah, it gets old but it’s quality time that I have and I appreciate each and everyone of the kids, no matter how annoying they can get.  Gator is still wanting lunch and it’s 2:30.  I’m trying to prime them for tomorrow because both of our worlds will change then.  I will be back in the thick of it all at work and they will be laying cozy here at home loafing and sleeping, which is what they do best.

I have ventured out for the mail, also got my hair cut.  I couldn’t take it any longer plus looking better helps with feeling better.  In any case I went back to the original salon that I started from.  Trying to find anything that compares to them has been quite a task for me.  It was good for me, they knew me, they know my history with life and what I have been through.  They also know how to shampoo.  It’s pricy for my wallet but it’s well within reason from what I was getting elsewhere.  So I am going to continue to go back, might as well be happy instead of settling – life it way too short. 

I got an alert that I would have mail but as it would be, it was only two pieces of junk mail which I threw away at the post office.  Now I am home, working on laundry and thinking about what I should have for supper.  Plus I still have to pack my lunch for tomorrow.  It will feel odd but once I get there and get going everything will fall into place, it always does.  I still get exhausted pretty easily but I think I will make it.  I have to get through Wednesday, Thursday and then if I am permitted to we close at 1:30 on Friday for the holiday party.  That is done at 5p but I have no plans for staying until then, I want to make it a get home early weekend.  Then it will be off for two days and hopefully this weekend will not be anything like last weekend.  Then back on for 5 days.  Hard to believe that the week after that is Christmas.  I wish that I had some extra holiday time to look forward to but sadly we only close on Christmas day, so it will be a 4 day work week and the same is true the following week when the New Year comes in.  Wow were going into 2016, that is amazing but yet sad because it means I am getting older.  Time just seems to have gotten away from me.

Well this little jabber bandit doesn’t want to hush so I am going to try to appease her by watching TV on the couch.  We curl up well together when she wants to.  I am rapidly running out of things that interest me.  Daytime TV is crap, nothing on and I have 450 channels.  The good news is tomorrow is Comedy Wednesday, so I will have something to look forward to when I come home besides the crying children. 

I hope that your Tuesday was a good one.  Talk with you all again soon. 

1 comment:

Jude said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!