02 October 2014

Throat Punch Thursday

You've heard of TBT - Throw Back Thursday, well this is my version.  I call it Throat Punch Thursday anything you say or do that is stupid you get punched in the throat.  Sounds like some people will be busy all day long!

Today we had rain, well actually it started last night.  A good night to have a wet t-shirt contest.  Anyway, that meant that traffic would be all effed up and sure enough it was.  I didn't count on it affecting our network at work, but it did.  No one on my team could login to take phone calls.  Sweet it worked out to my advantage because I got to my desk with a minute to spare.  Once I learned of the trouble I relaxed went to the bathroom and got water.  Then tried.  My boss called me with the fix and I tested it and it worked, so I sent out a note to everyone telling them what to do.  All sorts of strange things are happening today.  Apparently we are short staffed so no meeting today and we are supposed to keep an extra close eye on the phones.  I don't ofically log back on until this afternoon, which I am happy about.  I may jump on early to help out.  Meanwhile its just watching my 6 and staying busy.

Last night I made my stops and everything worked out.  Had Lasagna and finished an entire pint of Cherrys Garcia while watching The Middle, The Goldbergs and Modern Famiily.  Luke is really looking good.  So I am wrapping up to go to bed, I hear a noise by the liter box.  Its big boy and there he is laying on the floor just peeing away.  I yelled at him a couple times but that didn't do anything other than make him hold his head down.  He knew I wasn't happy at all.  Good thing I stocked up on Urine Remover.  Here's the thing about that I put it down it does the trick and the carpet turns brown.  I can run the steam cleaner and fix that but I am afraid if I do he will start peeing again.  I allso added more litter to the box, it was lower than it normally is and I thought that might be the cause.  Nope not yet.  So we shall see how today goes.  He is really taking after his brother in drinking from the water bowl in the morning.  I told him the same thing please when you have to pee use the litter box.  You can do anything else you want on the carpet but no pee, it's the worst to clean up.

I got some closing paperwork to lock in the rate, apparently the present lender complyed with my release form becuase I used one of my favorite legal terms forthwith.  That means move your ass, do it now!  Problem is the payment they are quoting me now is $62 high than what I was quoted and I was told it would be fixed before we closed.  Well I didn't sign anything instead I kicked it back and said you need to resubmit the paperwork with the correct payment amount, then I will be happy to sign and we can move forward.  If they are quick with the turn around after I sign I believe the next step is to schedule the closing, which means someone is coming to my house.  Maybe I should put lawn chairs out and not let them inside, it's a thought!  I just want to sign and move on with it.  No need to make a big deal out of it.  I am excited about it from the savings perspective, so if I would lose my job I could afford to take a cut in pay and still be able to make my bills.  Of course I don't want that to happen but I also want the opportunity to save up my money so that I have a nest egg in case more rain falls in my life.

My back is not getting any better.  Holy crap.  I feel like I am 100 years old when I go to stand up.  That is when it really hurts.  I am getting a massage today but I only do upper back and shoulders.  I've got a kink there from popping my neck earlier today.  Hopefully she will be able to work it all out.  Then once the upper half is relaxed the lower 1/2 will follow suite.  I took some ibuprofen today and it really hasn't done much.  Next step is to resort to a muscle relaxer, which I am sure will do the trick.  However, I may try some Ben Gay before I resort to another pill.

Tonight one of my favorite Detectives (retired) returns to TV on A&E.  I am talking about Joe Schallaci who used to be on The First 48 back when the series was starting up.  I really like him.  I've made contact with him via phone and he is a great guy.  He takes every case personally and looks to figure out the mystery and bring those to justice that comit the horrible crime of murder/homicide.  The compassion and empathy he shows it's just remarkable.  You can feel and see that he really does care and he isn't bumping his gums.  I wish all dectives were like him, the world would be a better place.

I'm all excited like today is Friday but I have one more day.  Really wish I had the day off tomorrow, I could make that happen but I won't.  I am saving my time for when I need it.  Like the closing and around the holidays, when I want to take off.  The weather here is changing a cold front is moving in and it's going to feel like fall.  That's good but I still wouldn't mind seeing guys with their shirts off.  It's also going to mean that people are going to get sick.  I really hope that I don't get it.  I kind of feel it a little bit in the morning.  This morning I was coughing but it went away as fast as it came on.  

Mr. Pee Pot and his brother slept with me.  I had a silly nightmare that my late partner was arrested, but I don't remember what for.  My brother was driving his truck and I was the passenger.  We came across this police checkpoint and my brother got flagged to stop.  He did but the truck kept inching forward.  The officer went to run his information and the next thing you know we were like a block away.  I said drive it back and wait for him.  He did that and was charged for fleeing and aluding.  I took  over the truck and went to McDonalds for breakfeast plus I had to pee.  Finding a restroom proved to be the real challenge.  Then I woke up and I really had to pee.  Good Morning!  Gang way daddy is coming through.  BLU loves to greet me and tell me to hurry up while I am in the bathroom.  TAZ tries to follow suit but BLU pushes him out of the way.  It's a comedy affection show to see those two.  They really do love each other and me too.  I just wished BLU didn't aggravate everyone so much.  

Well time to publish this and go get massaged.  Oh I kept the pen and no one has said anything.  I suspect it will be a non issue.  Talked with Mr. Date last night, all is well.  Can't get anyone else to talk with me.  Hey maybe it's for the best right now.  Doesn't mean I won't keep trying.  Talk with you peeps later!

No comments: