24 October 2014

Busy Day

Here we are at the end of the day.  It's been very busy and I just now actually have a moment to myself before I head out.  So the big day is tomorrow.  I am going to start cleaning tonight, the children won't know why but they will soon figure it out.  Shy Girl is eating on her schedule but she is eating, so that is a good thing.  Something bit her on the back of the neck and she doesn't like me to touch it.  

Last night I worked on my home pc some more, still not quite there yet.  I am having some issues with Outlook but hope to resolve them and get the machine finished up over the weekend.  Despite being worked to death at work and home, I managed to wake up at 2am and I didn't get back to sleep until 4am.  I watched the 1st episode of Season 2 of Alpha House.  I will be binge watching it this weekend, as much as I can.  

Got to get up early tomorrow so that I can get to the bank for the cashier's check.  I am not too happy about it but I have never heard of a loan with no closing costs or where the cost is baked in, so it sounded too good to be true.  This is a start of things stepping in the right direction.  If the payment gets too much or rates drop, I can always re-fi again.  I am just very nervous about the whole thing, but I am pretty certain it will be okay.  It's just now that responsibility will offically be on my shoulders, it's been there all along but the weight didn't quite seem as heavy until my name goes on the title.

Well I am posting this and wrapping things up.  I've done quite a bit of overtime this week and am very thankful and greatful to have Monday off.  Hopefully, the next post will be from my new home pc.  

Hope you all have a nice weekend.  Talk with you peeps later.  

No comments: