This morning I got him to drink some water, still not interested in food. Color appears good so I am hoping that he will start to eat tonight. He got the last dose of his medicine this morning.
I called a couple friends for advice, but my mind is made up. 1 says let nature take its course. The other one says take him in get blood work done and see if you can figure out what is going on. Don't let them keep him I mean when your blood is taken do they put you in the hosptial? Nope. Okay so bring him home.
Called the vet and I can't get either of the docs I want. Seeing another strange vet but got an appointment for 7pm. I told them now that I made the appointment Blu will start eating. They said if that is the case, call and we can cancel. 7p is when they start after hours care but they told me it would be no extra charge.
What I expect is for them to take blood at the minimum. Maybe an xray and probably give him some fluids to be on the safe side. Then package him up and we will go home. I thought about taking off work early but talked myself out of that one, quickly.
I hope it's a fast moving but slow day, if that makes sense. Not looking forward to being on-call next week but right now I am more concerned with Blu than anything. Almost did a mom and pulled out in front of someone. My mind is not on what it should be on - it's wondering and worried about my Blu.
I feel a little bit better but still have concerns that I am going to lose him. It seems like I will be the only one to miss him. Althought when he went upstairs this morning TAZ met him at the top of the stairs and they brushed by each other, as they normally do. I just want things back to normal and fast.
Happy Friday! Thankful that I have a therapy appointment for tomorrow. Talk with you peeps later.
No comments:
Post a Comment