12 October 2014

24 more hours

I got a progress update tonight around 7p.  His fever has dropped some more.  We are continuing to make progress.  Given that I authorized 24 more hours of care, its only $200.  I asked them to take a closer look at his teeth, to see if that is the problem.  Cats do in fact get absess and/or infected teeth.  If he needs a tooth pulled, do it so we can move on and I can get him back.  I mean I honestly don't know why else he would have a fever.

My hope is that tomorrrow yields results to tell me what to do.  I hope that the fever subsides, even if he still is a grumpy guy.  I'd love to see him eating on a regular basis, that would bring great comfort to me.  My hope is that they can stop the treatment for the fever so we can figure out if it's going to come back.  I want to know what to do - even though I think I already know the answer I want some concrete evidence to back up a decision that is irovocable if I make it.  I can always bring him home and take him back but I'd rather he not come out of the hosptial unless he is going to be okay.  

If this is a tooth problem then I suspect we can get it resolved quickly and be able to move on.  Shy Girl came out for supper, ate a very tiny bit.  I think I have upset everyone and that is the reason why she might not be eating much.  I hope that things to back to normal tomorrow.

I am finishing up watching a movie called God's Not Dead.  Very interesting and I think appropoe given what I am going through.

Next update tomorrow, probably from work.  Have a good nigght I am going to try to get some much needed sleep and hope that tomorrow is a much better day.  

Thanks for sticking by my side in this tough time, that means more to me than you know.  God Bless.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Just catching up here, goodness I am glad for the progress with Blu albeit slow progress. You are all in my prayers and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy outcome.