08 October 2014

Not good

Checked on Blu his fever went down a little but it's still there.  He's not going to eat unless the fever breaks.  I just wish I had someone to be beside me now, I feel lonely & scared.  I think there is a very real possibility that I am going to lose him.  It's a simple matter of money, I don't doubt that with time he will get better but I can't afford to sink a lot of money into his healthcare.  Makes me wish I didn't get my Mophie.

No one here misses him, just me.  I think because it's only been hours that he has been at the vet.  Everyone can relax.  He's the hyper wanting to play one and he keeps everyone on their toes including me.

Car is ok but I need my transmission flushed next time. There is something else to save for.

Money I wish I could plant a tree or two that produced it.  There just doesn't seem to be enough to go around.

1 comment:

Jude said...

I hope his fever breaks soon and he can come home. :(