Happy Friday everyone!
Today is the mass exodus at work where our interns are leaving. The fun (aka work) for me doesn’t begin until later this afternoon. However, I have poured a lot of prep work into this and made sure that they are divided up among my team. I can’t believe that if it wasn’t for an email that I sent yesterday the new guy was going to start shutting them down yesterday. Glad I sent my email to set him straight. My gut told me to send the email and it paid off. It will be a relief once this little project is done. This month along with December/January are the largest months for folks leaving. Projects are much like problems in that as soon as your done with one another one comes along to take it’s place. It’s a never ending cycle. You just hope the next project is easier and moves along quicker.
My upper shoulders and neck are bothering me. I decided to comply with prescribing instructions for one of the muscle relaxers I take, normally when I do that I get relief. However, it appears to me that things are getting worse instead of better. I am thinking of taking one of my knock out muscle relaxers that will have me sleeping for most of the day tomorrow. I will make that decision later this evening. I know that the issue stems from being in front of the computer and my usage has been extra heavy. Ah more of the joys of getting older.
Had a nice evening with the cats, they both got brushed. I watched TV, just random YouTube stuff. Lots of new car review videos. Finished off the store bought pasta. Had the bright idea of going out tonight but then I remembered the project work and decided by the time I would be done every place would be too crowded. I am having something from the freezer just don’t know what it is just yet.
As for tomorrow I haven’t made up my mind on where I want to go. There are a few things I’d like to accomplish. Not sure how successful I will be.
Went out this morning to grab the trash barrel and wow it’s nice out. It was 66 degrees and there was no humidity. Felt like the best weather I’ve experienced in a long time. Sadly I had to come back in and start my day. Temperatures are only going to heat up as the day goes on but I did rather enjoy the few minutes I was out of the house.
Here’s hoping it’s a great weekend for all of us. We can all rest and relax while being some what productive. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment