Morning!
I enjoyed my Mexican food last night and this time it didn’t talk back to me. Each time I get food at this place it’s prepared slightly differently but I always order the same thing. Some of their cooks really know what they are doing and others not so much.
Spent the evening in my room with the cats. I passed out treats for them and got a treat myself. I had some gummi bears. Watched more You Tube videos about waxing. Watched a couple relators show off some local houses and eventually went back to Hot In Cleveland.
Took some extra sleeping medicine and that always brings on strange dreams. Last nights was horrible and I woke up at 5a. Of course Rudy thought he could trick me in to passing out an early breakfast but I didn’t fall for it. He came back to bed with me and protested by continuing to make biscuits and trying to get me up but eventually he just collapsed on me and gave up. I fell back asleep for a short while and then the battle was back on. I didn’t give in and get up until 6:45a.
It’s another oppressively hot & humid day in store here. The AC kicked on a short time ago and when that happens I just know it’s going to be a hot day. On a normal day the AC doesn’t kick in until much closer to lunch time. After today they say we have one more day and then we get a break. I just want it to go back to being normal summer time temps and nothing blazing hot but the weather is much like a cat, fickle!
Just like last week, I will be much happier when were back looing at the weekend again. I just enjoy time away far much more than I enjoy working. That becomes more true the older I get and the longer I work.
The upside is that I am at home, feel the cool AC blowing and have the cats to keep me company. Plenty of cold water to consume. I hope that you have a great day. Stay cool and hydrated. Talk with you all again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment