Happy Friday! It’s going to be a long work day for me. My boss offered to let me start later in the day but I declined. It all pays the same and honestly I’m at home and can do what I want. Even if I did start later I’d be up at my normal time it just feels like a wasted favor. That said, I’m logged in knocked out my usual morning tasks and am just idle waiting for something to pop or until it’s meeting time. Yeah got one of those today.
Had my chat with the boss yesterday and it was interesting but neither of us really had anything for the other so it was kind of a waste of time. I got the usual thanks for all you, good to hear your voice, I appreciate you bullshit speech that I have heard over and over and over again. It’s nice don’t get me wrong but it rings hollow with me.
Sausage and Cheese Tortellini in a white cream sauce for supper, not bad for a frozen meal from Devour. Had some pastry for desert and then some more for a snack later. Watched TV to pass time away and played with the cats. Rudy knew that I was bored and asked for play time early. I obliged him and he got quite the workout. He jumps so much (reminds me of Marv when he was young) that I worry he’s going to hurt himself. Both cats are doing a good job of shredding the toy we play with but they love it. Of course when I think they are done and tired put it away then they both ask for more. I never give in to that just pass out the cat nip and move along. They manage to calm themselves down if not right away eventually.
Slept really good until 5a when ye old bladder said it’s time to wake up. I never got back to sleep after that. Heard the bagging of the cans since it was trash day. Rudy also did his part to wake me. Finally I knew there was no fighting it so I just got up and got moving.
I can take a nap or relax now because there is nothing in the hopper at work and I know as soon as I get comfy away from the computer I get pulled back. I said earlier it was going to be a long day I won’t be done with my day until around 7:30p. I am not a fan of long days but it will good to get this day behind me.
Got to hit up the cat food store and do the usual weekend running. I am going to try to get the spraying done. The forecast now says that it’s supposed to be partly cloudy but TV said that there is a chance of pop up showers today thru the weekend. I’d like to get that task out of the way.
Hope that your day and weekend are great. We made it through yet another week. Relax, Unwind and do what you want it’s your time, at least for 2 days then it’s back to ye old grind. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment