Good evening!
I ate the whole slice of Rainbow Cake last night, 800 calories. It was good though and I am glad I bought it. Slept pretty good until Rudy decided that 6a was time for breakfast. I went back to bed.
Woke up with just enough time to have breakfast, shave, shower and make it out the door dressed to see the doctor.
Got a birthday present from the doctor, it’s a small plastic duck. Guess it’s not everyday that you go to the doctor and get ducked! That’s the most action I’ve seen in years. I digress. Everything went fine, got stabbed for my blood work. I’m probably going to have to have some diagnostic testing done but waiting to hear more on that. Honestly I’d just as soon skip it. Thus far the blood results that I have gotten all look pretty good. However, I don’t see an A1C and think that he might have forgot to order that.
That bill that I mentioned a couple days ago showed up again today in my daily digest of mail that I should be getting today, but it didn’t arrive. I honestly am starting to wonder if it’s going to surface or not. The week isn’t over just yet.
I am still working on getting my porn collection ready for backup, normally I am more on top of this task but work kind of got in the way. I’m thinking that I will be able to start the process tomorrow if all goes well.
Made it to dinner with my friends. It was a great meal. I had fried cod, mashed potatoes and a salad. We enjoyed some onion rings and I was able to bring most of them home along with some of my meal. I got a slice of cheesecake for my birthday, the waiter brought it automatically without anyone asking. He was super cute and I really wanted to ask for his number. This place was filled with Twinks and my eyes were quite busy looking at all of them. It was a nice time that ended way too quickly.
Washed the car when I came home from the doctor. Now the windshield is covered in bugs from the trip to dinner and I need to go back through the car wash. This membership is worth it.
I plan to stay up late tonight. I’ve got nothing going tomorrow. I know that Rudy will wake me early and I’ll get him breakfast. I should make my Sam’s Club run tomorrow but I will probably put it off just because I can. Need to visit the home improvement store too and not anxious for that trip either.
Saved the best part for last. On the way to the doctors office I saw a vehicle that had my late spouses initials on the license plate. I took that as a sign he’s watching me. It was probably just a coincidence. It’s days like today that I really miss him. I know that he would have loved the food we had tonight as well as the eye candy.
This wasn’t the best birthday but it wasn’t the worst either. I’m glad that my friends make it a point every year to celebrate with me.
I’m still holding out hope that the other really big thing that I want to do this week happens but at this point since I don’t have confirmation I think that it’s not going to materialize. There is still a possibility that things will work out. If that happens this would certainly make my week.
Hope you had a great day and that your evening is equally as enjoyable. Thanks for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment