Friday I did get my new windshield. It was a 2 man crew that took care of the installation and they told me it would be 45 minutes but they were done in 30 minutes. The process was amazing to watch and nothing like it was on my car that I had the windshield replaced on years ago. I got the same glass that Safelight would have installed but it was defect free. The whole thing took place over my lunch hour and I came back just in time to grab more work.
Sadly, the trash receptacle person never showed up. I called around 3p just to make sure that I was on the schedule. Now I have to call back on Monday to find out where we go from here. I hate doing follow-up work like this but if I don’t then I will keep this same damaged receptacle forever.
Today I woke up way too early. I had a bad dream and my insomnia kicked in. I didn’t get much sleep after that but Rudy made sure to give me a wake up call and his light touch is all it took for me to spring to life. I got his usual smiling face, a kiss and some biscuits.
I had breakfast at home, which is kind of unusual for a weekend. Took a shower and got dressed. Headed out for my haircut. Afterwards I went to my friends shop. I picked the perfect Saturday for this. I left with quite an unusual gift an inert Flash Bang Grenade. Not something that I have wanted but it was free and looks pretty good sitting on a shelf. Had a nice chat and caught up.
One of the younger family members stopped by. He’s 21 and lost a bunch of weight. Fuck he looks so damn good. I already know he’s straight but I’ve had a mad crush on him for a while. No one knows that and I didn’t make a pass at him but I have thought about it more than once. Now he looks even better than before. Funny thing is he’s trying to become a cop. He just graduated from college earlier this year. He’s got a nice plan if it all works out he would start as a local cop, then transfer after a couple years to state. Then he’d retire around age 46 and would be free to get a different job or just sit back and relax. Healthcare for life and a pension as well. Nice plan hope it works out for him. He’s a bright kid and his possibilities are limitless. He knows lots of people and is very sociable. It’s going to be interesting to see what happens.
Anyway, I came home and wound up napping a little bit as well as watching TV. The cats were pleased with that. Then later in the afternoon I left to go to the Mexican place by the office. Grabbed a good meal and then headed to the office. I wanted to see if my RFID tag would still work and indeed it does. I kind of thought it would but now I know for certain. That proves it can be removed and reattached and will still function. I had to send an email out and then I came back home. Kind of a long trip but while I was there I took the opportunity to move the calendar to October in my office so I don’t need to make a trip back for a while, unless I want to.
Well I have to get up early it’s a patching weekend and I will need to do testing. Mora is nagging me and the dryer just sounded off. Guess I am headed upstairs like it or not. Hope that you all had a wonderful Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment