Morning came around way too early for me. I got up but was debating on staying home. I saw on the news that there were traffic issues on my normal route and traffic was down to a slow crawl. That was certainly motivation but nevertheless I pressed on.
Both cats were a little confused and caught off guard but by the time I was ready to leave they knew what was up. Both were on my bed and ready for their usual morning naps. They will likely hangout in my room all day long and that’s okay by me.
I’ve got about a half hour before meeting season begins. I’ve got 4 of them on the docket for today. If it wasn’t for them my day would be wide open and I probably would have stayed home.
Found out that my premium parking was revoked and I have to park with everyone else now that construction on the garage is done. I hated to find that out, but I was early enough that I got a really good spot. I just liked the extra security. Our parking is secure but extra security where not everyone could get to my vehicle was even nicer. I kind of wish that we would have gotten a heads up about it rather than me having to find out by surprise.
As always I am looking forward to going home and seeing both cats. I am sure they will be all over me and quite hungry. Last night they both ate together from the same plate at the same time. That rarely happens. Mora always let her brother go first and then when he is done she swoops in. However, I suppose she was hungry. I honestly don’t think he would mind if she was there all the time but I suppose it’s something with the hierarchy. As long as they get along and neither one of them starves I am good. Like all siblings they have their moments but by in large they get along quite well and both seem quite pleased with me and their home.
I hope that all is well in your world. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment