Today I was woken up by Rudy around 5a and managed to go back to sleep. I had a dream that I was in the Marines at boot camp. I was having problems remembering a combination for my lock and a Drill Sargent was yelling at me. Next I found myself walking into an exclusive museum reserved for Military members. The next thing I know I woke up. Rudy was on top of me sleeping away and I managed to go back to sleep again.
It was tough getting out of bed but I managed and part of it was due to a persistent cat that wouldn’t let me rest once he knew the sun was up and that I am normally up. He was hungry.
I managed to roll out of here around 7:30a and head for breakfast. Had a Carmel Apple Pancake with some eggs and sausage. It was delicious. Next stop was the car wash. No hot guys working today.
Then I stopped at grocery store #1 that I have been meaning to get to for the longest time. I couldn’t find a couple items that I wanted and I had just talked myself into going home when I was done. That went out the window and I went on to grocery store #2 to get the items I wanted, then finally back home to unload.
I said I wouldn’t take a nap today but I was tired after all of that walking and getting everything put away. I changed some camera batteries as well. Then got out of my clothes and watched TV with the cats in my room.
Of course I wound up taking a nap and damn it felt so good! Woke up and got working on the cats lunch and eating a snack myself. It was junk food but it was so good.
Put my medicine out and loaded up the dish washer. Then it was time to clean the house and get the trash out. Next up was filling my car tires with air. Not sure why but they were all at different pressures and that’s not how I keep them. Now everything is even so it should ride a bit better and more like I am used to.
Next up was time to finish laundry and get on the computer. Email, Finances and of course porn. No computer time is a good time for me without porn. I’ve been looking at photos and I am all horned up now.
Had my left over lasagna for supper, it tasted better reheated. Got supper for the cats and their treats put out. They each got brushed and their nails trimmed. Damn they were long. I know they like their nails long and sharp but it doesn’t feel good to get gored or have biscuits made with claws on exposed skin.
Need to head back up and get the laundry put away. There are a few more things on my list to get done and I know that with the time I have tomorrow I should be able to knock them out.
Tomorrow I’ll be another year older and another year single. Hoping for some good food at my friends house but I don’t know that will come to pass. I want to balance my time their and have some left over for myself and the cats so that I can prepare for back to the old bump and grind which will come Tuesday. Yuk! I’ve not peeked at work email but I am so tempted. I know that if I do I will start reading, responding and trying to put things together and that’s working something that I don’t need to do when I am off. It’s all going to be there come Tuesday.
With that in mind I anticipate that I might not be able to post anything for a couple days while I play catch up. I’m scheduling an eye candy post for Wednesday so you will all have something to look forward to. I think I will probably post tomorrow but you never know for sure. Just in case I hope that all is well and that your staying cool.
Every vacation or time off there is always something that I wanted to do but never got around to. In this case it was getting a Library Card. Sounds kind of silly but it’s my tax dollars that fund it and I can get online access to some local newspapers for free. Otherwise I pretty well accomplished everything but the trip to the buffet for the Taco Bar. I think I did pretty good and it was sure enjoyable to get away. I’m looking forward to scheduling more time, got to make sure I use the bulk of it otherwise I loose it and I can’t let that happen.
Thanks for stopping by. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment