My evening relaxing time passed by quickly and soon I was playing with the cats. Then it was on to shaving & showering. Finally time for bed and back to the struggle to find something to watch. I landed on an episode of 48 hours and man once my sleeping medicine kicked in I was out.
I got plenty of rest but had a mid-morning wake up and was able to go back to sleep. Rudy woke me up an hour early and today was one of those days where I didn’t want to get out of bed. I got a cramp in my foot so I had to get up, I used the bathroom and then back to bed. Rudy wasn’t terribly happy about that but he laid on top of me and waited patiently until I finally told him it was breakfast time. Mora was at my feet and I never felt her get back into bed, which is odd since she weights more than Rudy.
This was one of those mornings where I thought about taking the day off and crawling back in bed. It’s raining outside and honestly I’m not thrilled about being on-call.
It’s been a busy morning though between my regular tasks and on-call work coming in I have managed to pass away most of the morning. I went upstairs to take a quick bathroom break and the cats were so happy to see me. They wanted to play but I had no time before my phone summoned me back to the basement. I had planned on cuddling with them which would have lead to a nap.
Now I think I will stay down here and watch some TV as I am sure it won’t be terribly long before more work comes my way, that seems to be the theme for the morning.
I might be a little happier when lunch time rolls around. I am having left over pizza. Got another Stouffer’s Potato Bake side that I plan on having for a couple evening meals not sure if I want that tonight or if I will just try to wipe out the pizza.
The police scanner is busy with accidents and normal daytime traffic. Sounds like everyone is quite busy this morning. Glad that I am in the comfort of my home.
Watched a really funny YouTube video. It was about a guy who was telling about his police ride along experience. The officer he was paired with told him that he can watch someone for 1 mile and find a violation to pull them over for. He watched a guy for 1 mile and the man was perfect, no violations whatsoever. The officer pulled him over and told him why he followed him and congratulated him on doing such a great job driving. The guys response was well you have to be careful when your drunk and driving. I laughed so hard at that, what are the odds someone would incriminate themselves. Some stuff is just so funny you can’t possibly make it up.
Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment