08 September 2024

The Big Electric O

Woke up a little early, Rudy tried to capitalize on that but I wouldn’t give in.  I laid in bed for a bit longer.  I could feel that it was chilly.  He was in the mood for food!  When I did get out of bed I felt the chill and the reminder that much colder days are on the way.  Got Rudy and his sister their food.  Then started getting ready for my usual Sunday morning errands.  Grabbed my late spouses leather jacket, I love wearing it.  It makes me feel close to him plus its really comfy.  I won’t let any cat near it. 

Breakfast was good, I ordered my scrambled eggs with cheese and they were on point.  The best part of the whole meal.  Next stop Grocery store.  All of the Bananas were green.  Yuk, I picked the best bunch and know that they will turn yellow as they sit on my kitchen table at home.  Made a couple impulse buys, forgot to get cheap bleach.  Perhaps I’ll remember next week.  I spent most of my time looking for Lotrimin AF.  I think the rash on the side of my neck might be fungal and if so this stuff should wipe it out.  I finally found it right at the pharmacy counter, the last place one would ever look when there are a couple isles dedicated to medical care items.  Last stop was the gas station.  I was only about 1/2 empty but like to keep the tank full, especially when I am going to the office.  You never know what can occur in traffic and I go by the motto better safe than sorry. 

Back home, unloaded it all.  I was getting hot and it was starting to warm up a bit outside.  Got the jacket off and put everything away.  No real idea of what I wanted for supper.  Lounged in my room with both cats and we all wound up back in my bed and took a nap. 

When I woke up it was time to pass out lunch for the cats.  I ate some junk food to get the sugar to get me some energy.  Then put out my medicine.  Boring I know.  Then I went downstairs and threw in another load of laundry and hopped on the computer.  Logged my expenses and paid a bill.  Got caught up on email and then began surfing for porn. 

The cats were starting to nag me to go back upstairs but I ignored them and they eventually settled down.  After a couple hours, Rudy came over and told me that it was time to get moving. 

Upstairs to start the cleaning process.  Had to clean the air filtration system out, then vacuumed the house and worked on getting the trash out.  We rested on the couch after all of that.  I surfed social media and then started to watch a little TV.  After a couple more hours it was time for supper. 

I opted to heat up the rest of the left over sub sandwich.  I ate it with a knife and fork.  It was pretty good but the bread was toasted and reheating that make it tough to cut through but I was able to munch on it with ease and it all tasted very good. 

Decided to come back down and surf for more porn because I just can’t ever get enough.  I’m getting my monies worth out of the 2 sites that I joined for a month.  The idea is to gather as much content as possible.  I know no matter what I download they got their money and I know they are hoping I will stick around for another month which will lead eventually to a long term subscription.  However, cancellations are already in place and when my time is up, then I am gone. 

Now to the good part.  All of this porn had me quite horned up about a week ago.  I watched several scenes and edged a bit.  I don’t know how guys ride the edge terribly long.  I can do it for a little bit but then I just have to reach climax.  Well I did climax and felt a jolt of electricity in my body, so much so that my neck snapped backwards.  Damn it was an intense climax and I wish that all of them could be as good as this one.  I figured the next day my neck was going to hurt like crazy.  Nope.  Just when I thought the coast was clear the pain started up a couple days later.  It isn’t anything major but it is bothering me a little bit.  I notice it most when I lay down or after a long day on the computer.  I’m sure it will clear on its own in a few more days.  Meanwhile, I keep trying to replicate the intense climax that I had but haven’t gotten anywhere close yet.  Who says you can’t have fun by yourself!  I sure do, but still wishing & hoping that I won’t be alone forever.  It is more fun with an actual person aka the real thing. 

Hope your Sunday went well.  I’ve got about an hour left and then I will need to start my shutdown.  Got to play with the cats, pass out catnip.  Then shave & shower.  More fun alone, watch some TV and then eventually it will be lights out.  Here’s hoping for a great nights sleep. 

Take care & thanks for stopping by.  Hope that you found my blathering entertaining. 

No comments: