04 August 2022

The afternoon update

Well of course as soon as I went upstairs the litter box has deposits.  I do wonder if Gator tries to play me to see just how upset I will get sometimes.  Needless to say I am glad that things have worked out (pun intended). 

I forgot to mention last night that as I was preparing for shutdown and to take a shower, I saw my young hot neighbor pull his truck up to my driveway.  He got out and walked up to my door.  Turns out he had a package of mine since Sunday from Amazon and he was delivering it.  Meanwhile I had called Amazon got a refund, placed a new order and got a second shipment.  It’s only labels but now I have twice as many and only had to pay for one roll.  The problem was who ever printed out the label – it was crooked and there was no house number to display.  My name was on the package but my neighbor up to this point didn’t know my last name, guess he does now.  Kind of glad we met earlier in the year, otherwise who knows what would have happened to the package.  I am a bit disappointed that it took him several days to get it to me, I mean we live next to each other – he could have walked across the front lawn. 

If I get a misdelivered package I am quick to take it to the right persons house.  Especially today with the advent of real time tracking.  This was one of those deliveries that if I had a photo of where it was delivered I would have easily known where to go. 

Work is getting busy again.  I have to dash off to another dreaded meeting but at least in this one all I have to do is listen to people go back and forth, at the moment I have no stake in the meeting and was invited as a courtesy.  If I have to be in a meeting those are the best circumstances, but that doesn’t happen terribly often.  Normally there is something for me to do or report on. 

Here’s some hunks to stare at.  I will chat with you all again soon.  Be well!

D21IBhRWwAI28_I.jpg-large.jpeg.a1d187f5223bf62001e25693f2f60793

m3 7 29 22

m12 7 8 22 

No comments: