02 August 2022

Interesting Mini Series

Last night I came across the documentary mini series The Most Hated Man on the Internet.  It’s about revenge porn and hacking.  It was very interesting and with not many episodes I was able to watch from start to finish last night.  Add this to your list if you like documentaries, technology and/or mystery's. 

Yesterday over all was pretty calm.  There were a few hours when I was really busy in the afternoon but once that subsided I opted to just call it quits and go up.  I can’t get too much time with Gator. 

She perked up a little bit last night.  The part I didn’t like was when I was just drifting off for bed, she woke up from her hour long slumber and came to wake me because she was hungry.  I woke up a bit confused but quickly figured it out and got her food.  Then I was dosing back to sleep and she was howling about how good the food was.  I ignored her and eventually things quieted down.  I was up once during the night but it wasn’t because of Gator. 

This morning I found her again sleeping by the fountain.  I got her breakfast she ate 1/2 of the can.  Then returned to bed and waited for me.  I fed her more from her bed once I was settled and ready to go.  She passed out or at least wanted me to think that.  I went about my morning.  Just came from upstairs a bit ago and she was all passed out at the fountain.  She was on fire hot but she was by the back window and it’s super hot out today.  I know cats like heat.  In trying to be quiet I of course managed to wake her up.  She wanted a mid-morning snack.  I got that for her and have returned to my desk to go back to work (eventually).  Gator still has me on edge a bit.  Not sure if it’s worry for nothing or if there is something more wrong with her than I have picked up on.  I of course am a worrier by nature and the one absolute thing I am the best at.  I can worry for something or worry for nothing.  When it comes to my furry girl I will worry until she leaves the earth and perhaps well beyond that. 

I’ve got some minor symptoms that returned from last week.  I think it is allergies but thus far it’s not causing me to stop working or stop my life.  I’m home today because of Apple and my new phone.  It should be here by noon according to UPS and it doesn’t look like a signature is required, which is kind of concerning considering the small price I paid.  However, I’ve yet to have a package stolen.  Delivered to the wrong address but never stolen.  I remember when I would come home and see Momma looking at me in the window.  I would tell her before I left for the day that I had a package coming and to watch for porch pirates.  She would always be watching out the window when I got home.  I will forever miss that!

Work sent me a message yesterday that I have a package waiting for me.  I know it’s swag from a vendor, at least that is what I am expecting.  Kind of gives me a reason to go in this week.  I am planning on doing that tomorrow right now but I am a bit on the fence.  On one hand I worry about Gator and the other hand I think she is playing me.  I do think she can last several hours without me.  It won’t be quite as fun for her but she can do it.  We shall see how things shake out today as that will predict my actions tomorrow.  I can probably easily complete this week from home, but for sure would need to go in next week. 

My afternoon is pretty well booked up and there is no time for lunch, so I have to make time by either eating early or eating during a meeting.  I can’t skip food because my blood sugar will sink like a rock in a lake.  I know that once I am free and things calm down at work a good portion of my evening I expect will be taken up by moving into my new phone.  Not exactly looking forward to that but I am ready.  I’d rather have dedicated off time but I don’t know that I can hold out that long. 

Outside of my worry over Gator, life is going okay at the moment.  Just hectic at work because it’s the start of a new month and also a big project that I am part of is ramping up.  I’d really like an all clear sign from Gator that all is okay but I don’t know that I will get it because cats are the masters of disguise, which is one of my dislikes. 

Hope you have a great day and manage to stay cool.  Talk with you all again soon, be well. 

No comments: