05 August 2022

Evening–Update

Gator has eaten a few cans of food and taken a couple naps.  She is a little clingy which is concerning but overall at the moment she appears normal.  I do think that she is scared from how she felt.  It’s either that or she still feels bad but isn’t showing any outward signs.

I am more together now than I was earlier in the day.  I feel better like she is going to be okay.  Of course that is now at this moment.  I could see something that changes my opinion and gives me anxiety. 

It’s a great thing that I don’t like alcohol or I’d probably be drunk now.  I am honestly sure how I make it through these types of situations without doing damage to myself.  Since I don’t drink, I also don’t smoke and the only real vices I have are food and porn.  When I am depressed or sad I don’t always want to eat and I sure don’t want to watch porn. 

Just wanted to update you on how things were at the moment.  I need to go up and find something to eat.  It’s going to be a long night.  I’ve got someone leaving that wants to burn the midnight oil for some damn reason.  It is honestly going to be a struggle to stay awake but I’ll make it. 

Again, I hope that you have a great weekend!

No comments: