Welcome back. I’ve been through all of my usual Sunday routine. Stopped for a car wash. It was bright and super sunny out as I went into the car wash. When I came out it was dark and overcast. I thought for certain it was going to rain but not one drop fell.
I’ve chilled with the cats and they suck up every ounce of attention I put out and they are both thirsty for more. It’s like they can never get enough. Not exactly sure how I got so lucky to have two great cats but I am thankful for them, despite the fact it takes money for ownership.
Speaking of which I ordered that cat nip I found on Amazon with some other things and it arrived yesterday. I was taken back at how much cat nip I’ve got and how I was so ripped off at the pet food store. This for sure is a repeat buy but I’ve got so much of it, that it will be here for a while along with the stuff I just picked up at the pet food store last weekend.
I am stuck on what’s for supper. Pizza sounds good but so does BBQ. I found a pizza place that has a BBQ Chicken Pizza and that sounds good as well but I’ve never had that from this pizza place before. The pizza place is super close not so much for the BBQ place. However, both of these places are known for good food. I hate multiple choice and making decisions. However, I could have one today and then the other later in the week. One thing is for sure I won’t be going hungry.
I am so focused on only having to work three days this week and so looking forward to Wednesday when the hammer drops and my vacation begins. If I was going in Monday would probably be the best day. However, I didn’t pick up anything for lunch this week so it’s going to be interesting for three days. I don’t plan on going in at all. I will be out of the house starting on Thursday with my trip to the doctor. I’m more looking forward to Friday and my facial.
As much as I didn’t want this to turn out to be time off where something is planned for everyday of the week it has quickly turned out that way but I still have a few days with nothing going on. I am sure that if I don’t loaf here at home I will find something to do. The cats will be beside themselves with the amount of time I am away.
I just hope that it’s fun and relaxing as well as productive. I know that before the year is over I am at a minimum taking one more week probably in October.
That’s all I got for now. Time to head up and drive to get that BBQ Chicken Pizza I believe, hopefully it will be good. It’s something new and it can be fun to eat and try new things!
Be well and take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment