Morning and thanks for dropping by. There is not a whole lot going on today or tomorrow from a schedule perspective. A few meetings of course but other than that my schedule is wide open. I am at home today managed to talk myself out of going in. However, you’d think that I convinced myself to do something more sinister because my brain gave me a 4a wake up call and it took me a bit to get back to sleep. I got in a little bit of cuddle time with Rudy before I hauled myself out of bed and sat up to watch TV before I was able to go back to sleep. Woke up at 6a but was able to turn over and go back to sleep. Had some strange dreams.
My allergies are on fire this morning to the point that I want to chop my nose off or at least trade it in for a different one. I will be going up in a bit to get some nose spray which seems to calm things down. Early wake up calls are a sure fire way to aggravate my allergies. It’s been that way since I was a teenager and it’s no fun.
The cats were watching the adult groundhog this morning and I got to peek. He or she is the one who is residing in the new den that I am not happy about being dug. I guess the kids kicked them out or perhaps they decided it was time for new digs. Which means I will leave that den alone I was about to put down some Castor Oil to get them out. I will play nice a bit longer. I know I should get rid of them but since the Raccoons are gone they are the only wildlife that I have outside of birds flocking here for a brief moment during the day on occasion.
Last seriously hot day so that weather says then things are supposed to cool off for a bit. I know were not done with super hot heat because it’s just early August. Summer here can stretch into October but it’s usually done by late September.
Supper/Dinner last night was 4 Cheese Ravioli which was okay. Had some Chocolate Cake and an Apple Fritter for desert and a snack. Love sugar despite it not being good for me.
Lunch was a Braunschweiger Sandwich with Colby Jack cheese with Whole Grain mustard. I had to fight the cats off which I’ve never had to do before. Something about the Braunschweiger brought out the animal in them. Next time I’m letting the Deli slice this stuff it’s not the easiest to cut at the right amount of thickness and it’s messy. Nevertheless I will be going at it again this afternoon.
Time to tend to my nose and perhaps work in a mid-morning nap. Nothing like that and holding Mora in bed like she is laying on her back. That just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside, difficult to put into words.
Hope it’s a great day for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment