Morning … Woke up and headed out for breakfast. I really had no idea what I wanted. I got something that I had been wanting to try but it’s not a breakfast item to me. It was a small skillet filled with Marinara and Meatballs covered in cheese and served with a side of Garlic Bread. There were 4 meatballs and they tasted like generic restaurant meatballs, no real flavor. I ate one of them and nibbled on a third one while polishing off one of the two pieces of garlic bread. Then I called it quits, got a box and asked for some Bread Pudding. Well don’t you know they changed the recipe up on that and it wasn’t like it was back when I first got it. It looked more like overly decorated chocolate cake. There were two large pieces. I finished one of them and boxed the other. Paid the bill and left. It was not my usual enjoyable breakfast experience. Hopefully, next week I am back on my game.
Headed to the grocery store and breezed through there felt like I was there no more than 10 minutes but it was more like 15 or 20. I got what I wanted minus ice cream because I couldn’t settle on anything. Not that I actually need ice cream.
Came home put everything away. Loaded the dishwasher up and turned it on, then spent time with the cats. Drank some Water and watched YouTube like we normally do. It felt just as good as any other Sunday. I stayed awake until 10a and then it was time for a nap. That Bread Pudding sugar was wearing off. I got Mora out of my lap and she went to her bed. Rudy was occupying the bed so I had to move him over a bit and I climbed in with him. We cuddled for a little bit and then I turned the TV off and passed out. He woke me up by licking my face. I dismissed him and he waited patiently for about 30 minutes before he tried again and I gave in. Then I really got my face washed. He was super happy, making biscuits and pouring on that salesman’s pitch of his.
Got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. Got Rudy his lunch and I put out my pills for next week, oh so much fun. Then it was time to tackle the chore I hate the most, cleaning their water fountain. I got through that and the whole time there was no water for them Rudy acted like he was so thirsty and just wanted a drink. I put the fountain back and suddenly he wasn’t thirsty anymore. Good thing I didn’t fall for his little act and rush the job.
Cleaned the litter boxes and got the trash out. Don’t really feel like running the vacuum today. Just feel a bit out of sorts. Need to get out to go find what I think will be my future eye doctor and grab a bite to eat for supper. I’m in no rush it’s still early.
Grabbed some additional laundry and came down. The cats are comfortable in their cat trees napping and didn’t want to join me but I think if I stay down here long enough one of them might come down.
That’s about it for Sunday. Not looking forward to the week ahead because I will be on-call and holed up here another week. Hopefully it will be a drama and stress free week but that’s kind of hoping to win the lottery but you never know it just might happen.
Next Thursday will be the start of my vacation and I’ll be out for the rest of the month. I am looking forward to the time away but coming back I will be on-call and playing catchup, that won’t be any fun at all but I knew that going into this. I need the time away more than anything. Thankfully I have a lot more time if I want to do this again before the end of the year and that is a real distinct possibility, just because I know that at the start of the year there will be additional stress headed my way.
Still thinking about Mexican food for supper it just sounds good but who knows where I will wind up stopping at. I hope that your enjoying your Sunday and it’s relaxing! Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment