The more I think about this guy, the more I’m thinking that he probably doesn’t feel the same way about me that I feel about him. However, you miss all of the shots you don’t take. That said I thought I’d start small. I sent him a friend request and am waiting to see what he does.
Honestly it will flatter me if he accepts but I anticipate that the request is going no where. I’ve probably gone too far but if you would have seen his body you’d understand why my heart was a flutter.
Kind of feels like I need to call the police and say he stole my heart. That’s totally a joke! Got to have some humor, even though I’m not really laughing.
I think the only way I will meet someone will be in person. I think unless I want just a hookup that apps are useless. Think about it if you find an actual match and hit it off, the app loses 2 subscribers. Apps have an incentive to keep you single in the hopes you will continue the hunt and give them your money.
The single life has it’s advantages but there are more disadvantages from where I am sitting. Being alone sucks. Wouldn’t be so horrible if I had more friends. Still convinced I’m dying alone and single, but I am trying to hopefully make that single part a false statement.
Have a good evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment