30 September 2026

Is it normal?

Hello & Welcome in…

Taking a break today from my daily life, nothing spectacular to report. I’ve been wanting to write about this for a bit.

It’s no secret that I have a lot of favorite porn stars. It bothers me when I hear about one of them passing. However, when I do hear that one of them has passed away, I want to watch their work. This has been especially true for Blake Mitchell, Cole Claire, Kyle Ross, Kevin Williams and Scott Finn just to name a few. I also see that their content seems to rise in popularity and it begins to recirculate on the web.

While I know they are porn stars they become a small part of my life, especially when I follow them on social media and get to know the little bits they disclose about their personal lives. It also hurts me a little bit to hear when a favorite of mine has passed away. This is especially true when they are younger. The cause sometimes shakes me, like with Scott Finn who committed suicide. He seemed like such a genuinely happy person, he laughed and joked around all the time. Blake Mitchell was a huge surprise because he died in a motor vehicle accident, he was truly a victim.

Not sure if it’s normal to want to watch their work. Honestly if I had more going in my own life, I wouldn’t have time to form any type of a connection in my mind with a porn star. I know all too often people lose sight of the fact that they are people despite the fact they elected to do porn. There is a person there, good or bad, it’s still a human being.

Life goes on and I realize there will always be another porn star. However, there are some that were truly great at what they did. I know that I can’t be the only person that feels this way. Then again porn is my sex life now and I am closer to that industry than most people.

No comments: