Hello,
I made it for pizza yesterday. Got to see the straight hunk. He was supposed to be my waiter but I think he asked someone else to cover for him, which is fine. I still got to look over his body several times. He’s wearing his hair with the wet look and it makes him look horrible in my opinion. I still am in love with the rest of his body, especially his nice ass. Pizza was really good had Spinach & Sausage and brought left overs home. I didn’t go with a large because it’s way too much pizza for just me and I’d grow sick of it quickly.
Logged in this morning to find 424 emails waiting for me that’s what made it to my inbox and past my filters. I got way more email than that. Quickly skimmed things and doesn’t look like I missed much. I wasn’t feeling the best this morning so I took today off. So long as I get a decent nights sleep I plan to get back to normal tomorrow. All though I would rather just quit and walk away from this place. I really savor and enjoy time away. I knew going into vacation that I wouldn’t want to come back but I’m addicted to the money so I will go back.
Spent the day laying around watching Roseanne and a couple YouTube videos. I managed to nod off several times despite not wanting to. Had pizza for supper. Working on getting Windows Updates installed on both of my machines. They patched a record braking amount of things and better to stay patched than take any chances.
Hope you had a great day. Here’s hoping that I make it back to work tomorrow because the emails are only going to keep adding up and waiting for me. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment