06 September 2026

Today’s Waxing Adventure

Hi

Today I thought I would see how waxing my nose went.  I bought a kit from Amazon.  It looks simple until you have to heat up the wax.  I got it a little too hot.  It burnt my nose and I didn’t get the job done.  I had to manually peel off what little wax stuck and that just caused me to sneeze uncontrollably for five minutes.  I don’t think I will be waxing my nose anytime soon.  I’ll stick with a trimmer.  I hate nose hair and it only seems to grow faster with age.  Kind of the same thing for ear hair. 

As for down below, that cream I put on my nuts made them feel really smooth and they are more fun to play with and feel.  However, I don’t know that I will do that cream again.  I will stick with a trimmer for that area as well.  I’ve never been able to trim my ass just wanted to see how it felt. 

I suppose there are somethings you shouldn’t explore and waxing appears to be that something for me.  I’m totally fine with that. 

I feel overcome by the heat and was super lazy this morning.  Finished up streaming Night Court for the second time.  Really love that show.  I wound up staying home for breakfast.  Rudy got me all clawed up and he got his breakfast.  My arm and chest both itch like crazy but I am smart enough to know NOT to scratch. 

It was the afternoon before I got up and really got moving.  Put out my medicine.  Made it to Lowes but I only got a couple things and abbreviated my list because it’s simply too hot to work outside.  Hit up the cat food store and there selection wasn’t the best but I found enough food for my little furry monsters to eat for the next 2 weeks. Filled up the tank and yeah $44 later it’s full.  I knew it would hurt but it also feels good to see the needle back on full.   

Came home and much later in the afternoon I had Lasagna soup (I got this at Sam’s) for supper and nibble on some of that chocolate cake I got yesterday.  It was pretty good. 

Did some house cleaning.  Brushed the cats and trimmed their murder mittens.  They both were not happy about the claw trim but loved the brushing.  They have been puking and I felt bad about that because I knew they were overdue for a brushing. 

Subscribed to Peacock so I can stream Roseanne, it’s the only place where the series is available.  I’ve seen it all once before but suddenly I’m craving it again so there went $19.99 and I will likely stay subscribed until I finish the series or until I get tired of paying, whichever comes first.  Who knows though I might find something else of interest and start watching that.  Seriously considering cancelling my Netflix.  I pay a small fortune for entertainment in the way of television and I know I am just throwing money away because you can’t watch everything at once.  It’s impossible. 

Tomorrow for sure is grocery store day and I will hit up the post office.  I haven’t been in a couple days but I don’t expect there will be anything there.  I plan to go for pizza tomorrow.  I don’t expect I will see the straight hunky waiter but want some pizza to eat and to take home to nibble on during the week. 

A little bored and lonely at the moment.  I was hoping that I would have met someone while I was off but it didn’t happen.  I have a strange feeling that soon someone will come along but then again I could be wrong.  I’ve though about hitting up an app.  Having a companion to share life with would put some fun in it and getting laid would be nice as well.  For me though it’s more about companionship than it is sex. 

Still not looking forward to going back to work but I’ve got one extra day thanks to it being Labor Day.  Then the next holiday will be Election Day and that’s not until November which will be here soon.  I see leaves falling already and the grass is dying because of the heat.  The weather was supposed to cool off this coming week but there is no sign of that nor any rain.  The heat and I don’t get along and I can get sick if I am exposed to it for too long.  My stomach hasn’t been the best over the past week but I am hoping that eventually things will settle down and the weather will cool off a bit.  I’m not looking to jump into snow or freezing temperatures. 

Funny thing I think my neighbors house got inspected yesterday.  They left the lights on inside and out.  It is quite bright at night.  He’s due to come cut the grass but who knows if that will happen anytime soon, only time will tell. 

I plan on trying to make the most of this evening and tomorrow because going back to the normal WES (Work Eat Sleep) will suck and not in a good way.  Still looking a little bit for a different job I just really don’t want to take a cut in pay to get away from the nonsense.  I ask myself if that will make me happy and while I think it will short term I don’t know about the long term. 

Stay cool and be well.  Talk with you all again soon!

No comments: