Morning!
We once again have made it to another Friday, which is a very good thing! It’s been a super short week for me, only working 2 and a half days.
I know I have been lacking in posting photos so I dumped a huge load and for those of you that are here to see them, hopefully they were a welcome site.
Had one of my sleepless nights last night. Woke up at 2a and didn’t get back to bed until 4a. Mora helped me by sitting with me and cuddling in bed. The cuddle is what sends me off and I’m pretty sure she knows that.
Rudy wanted to get up way too early this morning but I kept him at bay until 6:30a which is still 30 minutes too early. He’s got his schedule and wants to keep it. He got his claws trimmed last night and only a minor struggle but he let me take care of those sharp nails. Mora just watched as if to say, your not doing that to me. I told her yeah I am but maybe not tonight.
Summer weather is here for the most part. It’s in the upper 70’s and 80’s only a matter of time before we climb higher. Sadly more rain is on the way and now for multiple reasons I dislike rainy days.
I’m all by myself at work which is fine since right now there isn’t anything going on. Yesterday had it’s up’s and downs. I’m caught up and dug out of the hole I was in by being out a couple days.
Need to take the car in for an oil change and to have things looked over. I want to take some time and am toying with taking sometime in the next few weeks. I want to take a week but who knows I might widdle that down. I don’t really have any plans per se other than the vehicle and perhaps a Sam’s Club run. Found a new place to get a facial that I’d like to try but haven’t looked to see if I can get in. I kind of feel bad about taking time so soon after being sick but at the end of the day it’s my time and I know I am encouraged to use it. Because if I don’t use it I will loose it and there is no pay out it just disappears like money from a bank account.
Speaking of bank accounts, that new account I opened last week will be coming up ready to pay out it’s first interest. My money is on hold until late next week, which is fine it’s not like I need to use it. I was smart and didn’t put all my eggs into one basket. I found out that checks and debit cards aren’t issued automatically, you have to request them. Until my money is available I can’t do much of anything. Just based on the advantages this account offers I can see why and how it can replace a traditional checking account. I’m just after the interest to see my money grow even more than it has already.
For some reason I went looking for something on the computer and stumbled across a bunch of old photos of my family (my late spouse and the prior cat family). Kind of made me sad. I still miss them. I see photos of them every day when I look at my photos on my phone and memories from years past. I knew that some day all I would have is photos but I never thought that in the end once the cats were all gone that it would be just me. Very interesting how that all worked out. Way too many tears and much sadness but yet here I am. I often wonder why.
Need to get the trash out today. Having a holiday on a Monday messes up the entire week and all week long I wonder what day of the week it is. Some of my neighbors reacted and just set the trash out last night so they didn’t get missed in case the pickup happened today. I looked on the internet to make sure it was a holiday that the trash folks observed so I know pick up is delayed by one day. I don’t want to miss the actual pickup.
Kind of bored right now but I will have some work coming at the top of the hour. Then for sure I know at the close of business and a few hours after. Today is going to be a very long work day for me. Most of it will probably be me sitting around waiting for things to roll in but I’m okay with it. Gives me time to rest and watch some TV. Hopefully my favorite judge will be on, it’s Landlord Tennant Day and for some reason I love watching those proceedings much more than a Criminal proceedings.
Hope you have an awesome day and weekend. Talk with you all again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment