Morning,
Everyone is in on my team at work, so things are back to normal. The mistake maker and I are struggling to keep the new kid entertained. I spent some time with him yesterday going over a few things. Something popped close to quitting time and I thought that I’d share it with the new kid, he could use the exposure. I called and he had just gotten off a long call with the boss. I know what that is like and don’t envy him. Anyway, he snapped at me. I was calm and said I can show this to you now or we can look at it when it comes back in the future, what ever works best for you. He calmed down and he let me show him what I was talking about.
This morning has been nothing short of a mess with me trying to play catchup with some tasks that I put off. There is always a monkey wrench that throws it’s self in the works. That happened and I got something complex to deal with early this morning. I could have used a second set of eyes but I was all on my own. I took my time and worked through it.
Talked with the mistake maker to give him an update on yesterday. He’s doing the best he can given the circumstances.
Very rainy here yesterday. I think I will be drying out the basement again. I will also make fixing that hole a priority this weekend provided the weather hold out. Rain is in the forecast sadly. Not a huge fan of the rain. It’s also cold here feels more like early winter.
In a meeting now so need to run. Hope all is well in your world. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment