28 May 2026

Back 2 Work

Morning

I took another day and went back today.  I did do some work yesterday afternoon and evening to make today a little less stressful for me.  I am all alone but now that I’m caught up it’s no big deal  Earlier this morning I had people coming at me from all directions.  It was hard to keep my place and concentrate but I managed it somehow. 

Rudy woke me up at 6a and I managed to keep him at bay until closer to 6:30a but by the time I got moving and ready to head back to work it was much closer to 7:30a. 

Got a good nights sleep but had some strange dreams, which I kind of expected.  That happens when I get a bit too much sleep, plus factor in stress and worry.

Saw my neighbor that moved out.  Looks like he came back for a visit with his kids.  They appear to be gone and there is still no for sale sign, the yard has kids toys in it still.  I am just sitting back watching to see what develops.  Perhaps he is going to rent the place out and is just taking his sweet time. 

We had some rain yesterday.  It was nice to see the back gutter taking it like it should.  I saw some little drips here and there but no serious overflows like I had.  I will be keeping a close eye out. 

Watching random You Tube Videos and several episodes of The Neighborhood. Last night I caught the last episode of the Colbert show, it was okay.  I usually just watch his monologs on You Tube, that to me is the best part of the show.  Wonder what Johnny Carson would think if he could see how things with late night television have developed?  I’m sure he would be shocked. 

Still haven’t got around to trimming cat claws.  I need to get to it before I get any more scratched up.  Rudy got me this morning on my arm.  Both of them got into a fight last night and I had to break it up.  Not sure what it was all about but probably Rudy wanted to play and Mora wasn’t up for it.  I did take time to play with both of them before bed and they both took me up on my offer. 

I suppose I am going to head up and see what the rest of the day has in store for me.  Hopefully, not too much.  Take care!

No comments: