Morning & Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Yesterday I went to reboot a server and it decided that it didn’t want to come back to life. Since the server is located where my boss is, I sent him a text and got a phone call back within minutes. He told me that he was still on vacation and that he wouldn’t be back until today. He’d take care of the server when he got back to the office. He was only marked off for a week but looks like he decided at some point just to take an extra day. Wish I could do that when I took vacation.
Things weren’t terrible yesterday for a Monday. However, there were more than a few things that came our way. We made it through and there was one thing that came up last minutes after closing time. I was eating supper but when I was done I took care of it, so we could start with a clean slate today.
Speaking of supper, I had the pizza. I got a Freshetta with the rising crust. My luck with them has been 50%, meaning that sometimes it’s good and other times it’s bad. This time it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good, just okay. Kind of salty. I have a few pieces left over and hope they taste better, thinking of having them for lunch today.
I thought I was getting sick again. I sneezed my way through yesterday. My eyes were bothering me and by bed time my neck started to hurt a little. All classic signs that something had invaded my body. Based on how I feel this morning, it appears that it was just an allergy attack. I had a Benadryl at bedtime last night. I have taken my normal meds and the extra stuff I tack on when I have a flair up. I hope that today is a much better day. Yesterday by 11a I had consumed almost 40 ounces of water and was highly thirsty. Went through 4 sodas yesterday when I normally only have 2 per day.
It actually got colder over night and today will be another chilly day. Tomorrow we should rebound and go back to more Spring like temperatures. Then as the week goes on we will get some Summer like weather so back to the frying pan for me.
Thus far just an average Tuesday and I’ve got my usual 2 meetings. Hoping that they are short and to the point.
Hope that you have a great day!
Traditional Irish Blessing
May your blessings outnumber
The Shamrocks that grow
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
2 comments:
Sometimes the store brand rising crust is just as good as the Freshetta, which costs more.
Tombstone is still my favorite frozen pizza. My regular grocery store doesn't carry it so if I want it, I have to make a special trip to a different grocery store.
Post a Comment