06 March 2026

Deep Sleep

Morning!

Feeling pretty good this morning.  Despite being up a couple times during the night, I got the best sleep I have had in a very long time.  Wish that would occur more on a nightly basis instead of once and a while.  I’ve got a slight back ache but otherwise I am fine. 

The sun is out and were supposed to be in the 80’s today.  Quite unseasonably warm.  I am sure there will be storms and possibly a Tornado or two spin up.  Not a fan of weather like this, especially this early in the year.  Tomorrow is will be a drastic difference where were back in the 50’s and 60’s.  Kind of like 1 day of summer. 

I have my meeting with the landscaper in a little bit.  The yard is still pretty soggy and I’m not a fan of walking around in it but I need to show him what I want done.  Hopefully I don’t get too muddy and he can give me a decent price so I can get this done.

Andrew (goes places) streamed last night but something went wrong like 30 minutes into his stream and he disappeared.  He came back but there was no notification I just found him randomly on YouTube.  Sounds like he had some technical problems and most of them were him being his own worst enemy.  I know he will get it flushed out.  Streaming I think is part of a skill where if you don’t use it frequently, you will loose it.  However, that doesn’t mean he can’t gain it back!

I got fed up with flipping around for something to watch and called it a night a bit early.  Showered and then went to bed.  Waiting to fall asleep and before I knew it I was out.  Perhaps that the recipe to get my body to sleep well.  I also know that I was exhausted it was a busy day.  I also had a nap yesterday and normally that doesn’t fair well for a good nights sleep. 

Got my morning tasks taken care of and some personal browsing done.  I will be headed up early because of the landscaper coming.  I plan to work the rest of the day from upstairs.  One meeting to attend and then hopefully I am home free. Hoping for a calm day that passes quickly. 

Going for a haircut tomorrow morning and I booked it early.  I will hate myself for doing that but it’s one way to get up and get the day started.  Thinking of maybe going out for breakfast but that will depend on how rested I am and how I feel.  I’ve got a trip to the office planned and probably a stop at the Mexican place close to the office.  I love their salsa despite the fact it doesn’t agree with my stomach.  I just can’t get enough of it.  As long as I take an anti-acid pill either before or after I eat it, I am fine.  Otherwise it’s hell on earth. 

Not exactly an exciting weekend based on plans but who knows where the wind will take me and who I will come across.  As long as it’s a no drama or problem weekend, I am fine. 

Take care and I hope you have a great weekend!  Rest up and have some fun.  Monday will be calling again, way too soon!  Cheers.

No comments: