Morning!
It was an okay day, nothing spectacular.
Woke up did my morning errand running. I was late leaving the house just because Mr. Rudy had me tied up giving him attention. My shoulder was killing me from some minor work I did at my friends shop, I just lent a hand. No good deed goes unpunished!
When I looked at myself in the mirror I noticed that my head was sunburned, so was part of my neck. That’s just from spending an hour outside talking with the roofer guy on Saturday. I did just have my haircut so it is super short.
Gas was $30 something dollars for 8. something gallons. Got in my morning nap once I got back home. Both cats were tired and never left my room to greet me or see what I was putting away. It was kind of funny but I honestly don’t blame them, I was tired too.
The roofer guy said he would show up at around 1p. It was 2:30p before he showed up and I was honestly starting to worry. When he was done we spent a half hour talking and I got more sunburnt.
After he was done I changed clothes and headed out for supper, it was 4p. Went to the local pizza place that makes horrible pizza. I got Pasta and it was spot on as usual, came with a small salad and it doesn’t look like much but wow it’s filling!
Back home for the week, unless there is some reason to leave I plan to be here until Saturday. At which time I will have to treat it like it’s Sunday otherwise I won’t be able to get groceries because all of the grocery stores are closed on Easter Sunday. It will certainly feel odd but it will be nice to have Sunday morning free to be lazy.
Weather has been nice all weekend long but today it’s going to climb into the 80’s. Were doing the same thing tomorrow so no doubt I will be flipping the AC back on. Cats will be happy about that they will get to check out the vents and feel cold air blowing on their faces. Storms are expected tomorrow night and then rain for the rest of the week. Yuck!
I stayed upstairs yesterday and resisted coming to the basement. I need to do a small load of laundry but if I pick up the laundry basket and head down the steps, Mora is going to follow me. She’s used to the weekend routine.
That’s about it. Work is starting to pick up so back to the so called fun. Hope that you had a nice weekend and that this week is kind to you. Take care.
2 comments:
Pizza place has horrible pizza but good pasta?
Yeah I don't like the pizza from this place. Lots of people flock there for the pizza. They do pasta right and have great deserts. Last time I had their pizza it made me ill as well as tasted lousy.
Post a Comment