Morning, so a new day begins!
I heard back from my friend who was on vacation. He put me in touch with a guy who used to work for the builder of the subdivision. The guy runs his own handyman company. I’ve got a call into him and am hopeful that he will be able to help me. None of the other places I reached out to thus far have contacted me. Sounds like this is a big hassle and no one really wants to touch it. Every problem has a solution sometimes the trick is finding the solution!
Had some Panera Mac & Cheese last night. This was my first experience with it and man it sure was delicious. Just a small cup like their soups come in but it was so good. I wished I had picked up two of them. I will be buying more. I ate a few special Doom Oreo’s for desert and that was supper. Lunch was a slice of cold pizza. Nothing fancy.
Got my Easter invite to dinner yesterday via text. I really wish the old people wouldn’t use modern technology so much and pick up the phone and call. It would be nice to chat for a minute. Guess they figured I will mire them down with conversation when I show up next Sunday.
I was told about an event at work that was going to take place and I got prepped and was on standby just waiting for the go signal. Sadly it never came. I didn’t ask any questions just stood down and went back to normal. I figure if it happens someone will let me know. Communication sucks sometimes. I wouldn’t have left someone hanging I would have filled them in, which honestly normally happens but not in this case.
Watched an interview with Charlie Puth on You Tube. He was so emotional like I’ve never seen him before and I learned a lot more about him. Still think the world of him as a musician and still have a crush on him. Somethings just never change! He and his wife had a baby boy and the kids name is Jude. Very interesting choice for a name but I’m kind of not surprised.
Mora saw two birds in the yard last night. She was watching them close like a hawk. Licking her lips as if she actually stood a chance of getting them. Pretty soon nosy Rudy joined in and the watched them together. I could just hear the conversation. Rudy I’ll get the fat one you get the skinny one Mora. Then she probably said no I’ll get the fat one you get the skinny one. They both sat watch every little hop the birds took, until eventually they both flew away. Not even thinking about this event later in the evening I chose the feather on a string as our evening play toy. Both cats tore it up. Guess they were remembering the birds from earlier in the evening. No wonder it was such a hit!
Slept pretty good. Had a great sex dream and then woke up thinking it was time to get the morning started. However I still had 2 hours left to sleep. Rudy kept me company and I kept waking up and going back to sleep. Until eventually it was just better off to get up and get moving. The house was chilly and I had to turn the thermostat up a degree.
Here’s hoping that today is a mild day. Two meetings back to back in the afternoon, they should be quick. Otherwise I’m on standby watching for issues to crop up and deal with them. Right now I’m going to do my morning surfing. Thought I’d switch things up this morning and blog first then surf.
Hope you have an awesome day!
No comments:
Post a Comment