Happy Friday & Happy Valentine’s Day!
I started watching Cobra Kai around 3:30p yesterday afternoon and by 7p I was done. I was surprised that it was over that quick. I had hoped they would make it linger a bit more and that I could savor this a bit longer. Not the case. I am pleased with the way it ended. It’s been a long time coming. I was in High School when the original Karate Kid came out and we watched it I believe in English class. I’m glad that the series came about. There are a lot of life lessons packed in both the movies and series.
I listened to my heart and had White Castle for supper. My stomach cried out later why? I had some Pineapple Coconut ice cream for desert a while after the burgers and that calmed things down. Rudy bugged me both times when I was eating. I really wish I could translate cat better, I really feel like he’s trying to tell me something besides please share your food with me. He’s turning into my second shadow and becoming extra clingy, at least it appears that way to me.
I got a shower last night and this is the second night in a row when neither cat chased after me to play. They amused themselves last night and took their sweet time in coming to bed.
I waited a good portion of the evening for an email from work. I volunteered to help someone and as per usual no good deed goes unpunished. I figured things would unfold quickly but sadly it took several hours before I got the email I was waiting for. At least it came before I was ready to hop in the shower. I should have shuffled it over to my mistake making co-worker but I wanted it done right so that’s why I took care of it myself.
As per usual I’ve taken care of all of my tasks for the day. Only thing left on my calendar to do is lunch. I am on standby for the rest of the day. I do see things that I could help on but I’m purposely letting the fuck up kid take them because he’s on-call this week. I will have my fill next week. There is a bit more to my reasoning but I’ll spare you the drama and details.
I am really looking forward to this weekend and hope that I can complete everything that I have on my to do list and that the weather doesn’t get in the way. More snow in the forecast for next week but I haven’t heard any thing about expected totals, I just saw it show up on my phone. Who knows if it will even come to pass, after all it’s the weather were talking about and that changes frequently.
I hope that you have a great Valentine’s Day and a super weekend. Stay well and warm. Talk with you all again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment