18 February 2025

More Snow

The cold arrived yesterday and really settled in once the sunset.  It’s 6 degrees outside but feels like –9.  We have a Winter Weather Advisory.  Some snow came last night looks to be a couple inches.  The forecast was revised late yesterday afternoon and the prediction is that my neck of the woods will get from 1 to 3 inches.  It’s supposed to snow for the bulk of the day today.  If that’s the case I think we will get well more than 3 inches.  The office is open today but they should have closed in my opinion.  I’m pleased with my decision to stay put. 

Turned the furnace down last night just before I hopped into bed, just one degree.  It got a little chilly but I was toasty warm under the covers.  I turned it back up this morning once Rudy decided to let me out of bed.  Had a decent nights sleep and had a sex dream that involved one of my favorite porn stars, it was short lived. 

Enjoyed half of the store burrito last night and half of a piece of Carrot Cake for desert.  Watched the first episode of the new season of The White Lotus.  I know that there are raves about Patrick Schwartzenegger showing off his dick.  He’s for sure got a nice body!  I’m interested in how the season plays out, looks to be interesting.  I hate the fact that it’s a come back each week to get another dose and we can’t binge watch.  I’m all about instant gratification.  I also watched the first hour of the 50th SNL Anniversary show.  It’s pretty good and there is quite a bunch of history there.  I also peppered in a couple YouTube videos that included cats. 

It was a quite evening from a work perspective.  There was something that came in but it wasn’t urgent and could wait until today.  In fact it’s more of a call for my boss to make so I am just ignoring it for now.  Speaking of the yappy bitch, I’ve got a meeting today at 10:30a another one after lunch and then a third later in the afternoon.  I’m going to hear his voice way more than I want today.  I’ve got 3 more meetings with him tomorrow but after that it should be all quiet or so I hope. 

We do have some offices closed today due to weather and as such I think that slowed down the normal momentum of Tuesday.  I am hoping for another slow and fairly quiet day.  It does make for a long day but I’d rather be able to relax and not have to dance around like a crazy man. 

Hope that your day goes well and that you are warm & well.  Take care.

No comments: