Last night I was fortunate enough to see the Raccoons. I had pretty well given up that they had moved out. Momma is down to just her and 2 babies. The slow one who likes to lag behind is still around. They all walked off last night to the neighbors fence and then heard or saw something and all of them came running back. They waited and eventually walked off again but went in the opposite direction. It was still dusk but I guess everyone was hungry. I hope that they got something good to eat and made it back to home base. Gator was watching them with me, I think she is interested in them. For all I know she hears them. This was the best way for the day to end, it made me feel good. I am still tempted to feed them but I am not.
Gator’s next order of Chewy will be here tomorrow. I am looking forward to it, right now it’s difficult to find the right mix of food to give to her. She only woke me up once last night and oddly enough she was sleeping in my room. She did try to rouse me an hour early from bed but I resisted, I wasn’t able to go back to sleep but I wasn’t quite ready to get up. I was up from 3a to close to 4a. I had a dream that I saw an old co-worker and then I woke up. After that it was difficult to go back to sleep. The co-worker I am speaking of passed away a couple years ago but I still think of him often. He had a lot of knowledge. Might have had something to do with me marking 8 years yesterday, not sure.
I saw Mom’s Night Out last night. It was a pretty good movie and I found it on Starz. They have a lot of gems that I have never seen before. It’s included with my TV Package so I figure might as well make the most of it. There still is very little on that I am interested in so evenings are always a hunt to figure out what to watch. YouTube is getting a little old but I do still watch some videos.
Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day but I am looking forward at the end of the day watching Uncoupled with NPH, I hope that it is as enjoyable as I am expecting. I saw the trailer and that’s why I have high hopes for it.
I’ve got a restaurant in mind to hit up over the weekend. Kind of depends on how I feel if I will actually go there or wind up talking myself into something else. I have some lingering feelings of being unwell but I don’t really have any symptoms that I had earlier in the week. Hopefully those feelings will dissipate over the next few days.
I got the doc to send a short term script for my Sudafed to a local pharmacy. Damn it all if they aren’t out of it as well. They are trying to get more just like the big mail order pharmacy. Amazon sadly doesn’t carry the strength that I need, they have a slow release 24 hour version and I may wind up switching to that in the end due to availability. My body is used to the 12 hour version and I don’t get sleepy from taking it like I did when I first started. My hope is that both the local pharmacy and the mail order one will be able to source the medicine and fill the prescriptions. I’ve got another weeks supply and then I will be hurting.
It has been a very busy morning with plenty to do. Now that has worn off and I am caught up I am sleepy. Partially from being up in the early am hours and partially because my bodies default behavior when I am bored is to sleep. A nap and lunch sounds good. I had a great Braunschweiger Sandwich yesterday and plan on making another one again today. It’s rich but very good. Nothing like when I was a kid, that was the stuff to get. I went to work with one of my many step fathers one Saturday and there was a deli across the street from the store he worked at. I remember walking in there and getting a Braunschweiger Sandwich and they knew what they were doing. It looked horrible but I ate it and turns out that was THE BEST sandwich I have ever had. I’ve been trying to recreate it ever since but nothing comes close. It was the meat and the cheese they used, super fresh and ultra quality.
I was able to view my paycheck this morning on-line and yeah that bonus is on there and it looks really nice. Can’t wait until that slides into my account. I am going to save some of it. You never know when you will need your rainy day fund.
That’s about all of the blabbering I can muster for now. Hope that your doing well and looking forward to the weekend. Take care, stay hydrated and be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment