10 July 2022

How to Design a Sex Room

Hi again, Hope all is going well and you are enjoying the weekend.  Saturday was a relaxing day for me.  I got out to get what I needed to done and then came home.  I had intentions of going back out but once I started to loaf around I opted to stay home.  I even had a TV Dinner instead of going out for supper.  Spent the day with Gator.  She went into my room on her own and laid in her bed.  We spent time with her in my lap and of course I had to tend to that always hungry appetite of hers.  Not sure if it was a change in food or if she just had a blah week but from what I saw yesterday I think she is letting me know she is okay now.  She even got up off the couch at bed time and walked into my room.  She does her walks in spurts so she walks, then stops and rests, then up and move a little bit and stop and rest and finally reaches her destination.  She isn’t out of breath I think that it’s the arthritis but she doesn’t complain or cry out so maybe it’s a getting old thing. 

I did a very dumb thing and tried to trim a toe nail without a field of vision and with finger nail clippers.  I wound up cutting a good section of the toe nail off and then of course there was blood.  That wasn’t fun to deal with but it’s my fault.  A mistake I will never make again.  I got one nail with no problem and pushed it just a bit too far.  For some reason when it comes to my feet I always seem to draw blood be it with this incident or when I trim calluses.  I don’t like feet at all but I tolerate my own.  I also don’t enjoy nail trims at all.  Never liked them as a kid but I understand more of why they are needed as an adult. 

Watched several movies since my last post.  Seal Team 6 the hunt for Osama was really good.  There are a couple others but what really stands out is the Netflix Series How to Build a Sex Room.  I just finished that this morning and man it was quite interesting.  Lots of diverse people – gay, straight, lesbian, poly and a single woman.  The thought of a sex room is appealing and I really liked the transformations.  The designer really helped to identify what sexually her clients were into and helped to stretch their knowledge of toys, ways to play, bondage, and kink.  I learned a couple things but most of it was knowledge I already processed.  If your looking for a series and like sex and home make overs or improvements then this is the series for you.  It is by no means porn or X rated, I mean it’s on Netflix. 

I’m finishing up laundry today and some cleaning.  For some strange reason the last two times I used the vacuum last week I had intentions of emptying it as I do normally after each use but managed to forget.  Today that will happen. 

I treated myself to breakfast out.  Hit up Cracker Barrel.  Had something new for a change.  Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes.  They were pretty good and very filling.  There are only two pancakes but with the cheesecake filling that seals in all of the gaps and cracks that might exist in your stomach and presto you are full.  It came with 2 eggs and a choice of bacon or sausage. 

Hit up the car wash finally and then the grocery store and my least favorite place of all now the gas pump.  Dropped $44 which is a bit much for me.  Under more normal pricing that would have been about $25 maybe $30.  I still had a little over 120 miles to go but it was too close to empty for my comfort zone.  I normally go 1/2 way and that helps keep the price down but this time my goal was to try to drain the tank, get all of the older gas out and replace it with fresh.  Looked at cars on the internet last night the dealer where I am going to make my next purchase suddenly has 2 model year 2020’s in stock as new.  Makes me wonder where they have been sitting for the last 2 years and why they are just now making it to the website.  I’m interested in either current model year or 2023 but just browsing for now. 

Gator is calling for more food and I need to take care of her.  Plus get to that cleaning I spoke of.  Stay cool and enjoy what is left of the weekend.  Monday will be calling soon enough.  Back to a 5 day work week.  My only consolation is that my boss will be out the week after this one.  That will be a nice gift in that there will be less meetings and for me that is a very good thing!

Talk with you all again soon.  Be well. 

No comments: