I got a note shortly after my post this morning from HR that provided pay raise information. I did pretty good this year and got a 4.30% raise. Which is slightly better than what I got last year. Unfortunately there is no bonus that comes with this pay raise. Each year I’ve also gotten a bonus in addition to the pay raise.
My boss called towards the afternoon and told me that he was submitting me for a bonus but it would be a while before we hear back. I am sure I will get something but it’s going to fall off my radar since it’s a time thing, so it will be a nice surprise when/if it actually happens.
I am making the most money I have ever made in my entire life and when I look at the money vs the bullshit I have to deal with, it helps sooth some but not all of my gripes. Next paycheck with the raise will be out later this week and I am so looking forward to it.
Got some eye candy coming up at the top of the hour and unless something else happens that should be it for the day. Take care and we will talk again soon. Stay cool and hydrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment