10 November 2014

Scared away

I checked Grindr from work off and on all day today.  I just logged on and then my work phone rang.  He was on-line but I had to tend to work.  Well he hasn’t messaged me since I asked about getting a bite to eat.  Maybe he thinks I have an ulterior motive but that is not the case.  I messaged one more time and said I hope I didn’t freak you out.  That is as much as I am going to do.

The rest will be up to him.  I kind of fell for him already but I have only an emotional investment at this point and while it will suck, I can get over it.  Been there, done that and got the shirt.  I did get a message from someone who is a year older than me, works very close by … he just said hi.  I know I know him from some place but can’t put my finger on it. I didn’t answer him back because he is looking for fwb, which means friends with benefits.  So he wants to be friends and have sex, but no commitment.  Yeah, I am not all about sleeping around.  I am sure that if I was I could probably reel them in a lot quicker.  What I am looking for is a very rare and thus it’s going to take a while, probably longer than I want to wait.

Well now to top off my day by adding some weight to my hips, Ben & Jerry’s here I come.  Talk more soon. 

No comments: