01 October 2012

Update

So it’s Congestive Heart Failure – same old thing.  Someone stopped taking their medicine because they were going to the bathroom too frequently.  I told him but he didn’t listen.  Lucky that the fluid didn’t build up so bad that he stopped breathing.

He has a catheter in and is wanting to come home.  Funny thing is he tried sending me a text but all I got was Eric, Eric D.  Have no idea what he was trying to say, so I called and said who’s Eric?  He laughed damn autocorrect.

Sounds like I will be eating out tonight, regardless if he comes home or not.  I don’t plan on driving to the hospital if they keep him.  I need rest – lots of rest. 

That’s all I know now.  Back to work!

2 comments:

Jude said...

Saying a prayer for him, I hope he is feeling better soon, and can come home. AND stay on his meds!

I'm also hoping that this coming weekend will be much better for you Jer, and more relaxing. xox

Jeremy Ryan said...

Thanx Jude - you are the best!