01 October 2012

From the Doctor to the Hospital

So my partner went to the doctor, they did some tests and decided to send him to the Emergency Room.  The doctors office couldn’t find anything wrong, so I am told.  I think they found something but didn’t want to alarm him.

Anyway, here I am at work and he’s at the hospital.  If he gets out there probably won’t be time to fix supper, so that means we will probably have to eat out. 

I sent him a text message not to die on me, I’m not ready for that.  Right now it doesn’t sound too serious but he is still having issues with breathing.  He just sounds winded but otherwise he says he feels okay. 

He is afraid they will keep him.  I’m okay with that if that is what it takes for him to get better.  Just waiting to get an update and they are in no hurry in the hospital.  I’d go out there but there really isn’t anything for me to do.

I’m running a utility to clean up duplicate calendar entries.  Google Calendar Sync went crazy on me. 

Just got an update x-ray is done, now they are waiting on a doctor.  Wouldn’t surprise me to learn that he had Pneumonia.  Back to work for me.

No comments: