It was a huge mess when I left work and I stayed an extra 1/2 hour. Traffic was all backed up, cops directing traffic and people were moving at a snails pace. I don’t know about you but when a cop motions me on, I take off on a pretty good clip. I don’t do 5 miles per hour. They want to move traffic as much as you want traffic to move. I mean we don’t exactly have all day.
On my way home I called to see if someone wanted Jack In the Box, but there was no answer. I kept calling and calling. Home, Cell and back and forth. Nothing. I thought sure he was dead. He didn’t sound good at lunch time. I almost got a ticket I was driving so fast. I kept trying and then an incoming call. Honey were you trying to reach me? Yeah, what are you doing. Oh, I was taking a shower. Funny he just did that last night. Normally it’s a couple days in between. Phew, I just started thanking God that he was still alive. A huge weight just lifted off of me and I was so relieved. I don’t mean to be a pain in the ass but damn answer the phone or tell me your taking a shower before you get in. I understand totally but my blood pressure doesn’t.
Speaking of having all day, there is this nice Italian lady I work with who is from Brooklyn. Man she has the biggest knockers I have seen. I don’t know why but my eyes go straight to her chest and I’m 100% gay. I’d still like to give them a good honk, just to see what it feels like. If there was ever anyone who should have a breast reduction, it would be her. She is so sweet. From a technology point of view she is a huge pain in my ass, but I like her.
We had Burger King for supper. I know not exactly healthy. I’m stopping at Hardee’s/Carl’s Jr. tomorrow for Breakfast. Been craving that for days and tomorrow I’m giving in. Not sure about lunch but I do know the company is buying that plus gasoline. Have no idea about supper tomorrow night.
Tonight after we finished supper the door bell rang. I don’t usually open the door, unless it’s someone I know or it’s a police officer. Otherwise, I assume your selling something and the sign on the door says it all… NO SOLICITORS! However, I made an exception tonight because one my partner was yelling at me and two the kid on the other side was cute. He asked me does Evan live here. I said no but wanted to say yes and then say Evan is right here in my pants. I figured he was looking for a long lost friend or maybe him and Evan had a thing. All I know is we have lived here for 12 plus years and no one before us was named Evan and neither one of us is named Evan and that includes the cats. So sorry but Evan doesn’t live here. You could see the sadness on his face when I told him no, but he smiled at me and said have a good night. He turned and walked away. Nice looking body, if I do say so myself.
Once again tonight I am wiped out. I mean ready for bed like now. I get to drive for a couple hours tomorrow and it’s supposed to rain. Fun! I’ll have my phones with me, plus I’m bringing along my police scanner – it will help break up the boredom of the long drive through cow fields.
I hope that I get to come home early and have another jump start to the weekend. That would be awesome. I’m afraid I will hear from the boss tomorrow. He told me he was having problems with his new keyboard. Kind of strange. He changed the batteries and moved the receiver to a different USB port but it’s still acting up. Okay, so he said get me a new one. I did exactly that. He is the type of person that wants instant results, all of the time. So I had it shipped next day to his home. I worried all day long that he would stroke out when he saw the cost for shipping. It was more than the keyboard. Hardly worth it but if I would have used 2nd day or Ground he would have been on my ass. So, I talked with his assistant and she said don’t tell him. I hadn’t planned on it but the vendor I used puts a packing slip in and that shows the prices. So she said blame her, say that she said ship it overnight. I mean he could have gotten off his lazy ass and driven to a store and picked it up there but no he has “people” and he used that privilege. I did select the cheapest next day option that the vendor had but still it’s a small fortune that could have gotten him 2 keyboards and 2 mice. Hopefully he doesn’t make a fuss over it but only time will tell.
I’m putting this little entry in because I most likely won’t have anything to enter tomorrow, since I will be on the road. The next update will probably come over the weekend or worst case Monday. I hope I get a good nights sleep. This weekend I hope for total relaxation so I can get refreshed to face yet another week.
Have a good night and a Happy Friday. I will talk with you peeps later, as one of the girls is commanding me to get upstairs so we can curl up in a chair together. Damn cats run my life and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Some tunes for Friday to put a little pep in your step!
No comments:
Post a Comment