Morning & Happy Friday!
I took an OTC Sleeping Pill with my main regular prescription sleeping pill last night. I slept but the dream I had. It was very interesting, I was at a Holiday Buffet in a Cracker Barrel and we had a family reunion. All of the relatives that have been dead for years were there and it was a good time. Some good eating. Last thing I was going after was a large Cinnamon Roll I wanted it so damn bad. That’s the last thing I remember before I woke up at 5a to use the bathroom.
Returned to bed and got back to sleep, Rudy was curled up next to me. His motor was running (meaning he was purring) and giving off heat. I nudged him to try to get a little bit more space and as per usual that didn’t work. He gets like glue once he hunkers down and you have to use some serious force to cause him to move. I don’t want to hurt him or seriously disturb him and he knows that so he uses that to his advantage, smart cat!
In any event I feel so “hung over” this morning. Never been drunk so I have no idea what it’s like to actually be hung over. All I know is that it’s referred to as the hang over effect. I didn’t want to do much of anything this morning. However, for some reason my stomach was super hungry. I had 2 bowl of Oatmeal and I regretted the second bowl with every bite but got them both down.
Plowed through my morning tasks. I had planned to start gathering things to train the new guy on and I didn’t want to do it yesterday when I had it scheduled. I moved it to today and don’t feel like it so I pushed it out for a bit. Eventually I will have to do this but it’s not going to be fun. I also kind of dread the training process mostly because I don’t know this guy that well but I’m sure it will all come together. I’ve thought about going back to the office and that might turn into a reality if only one day a week. I’m going to try to keep things as they are for now but I think I’m smart enough to read the room and know if will need to head back.
Yesterday was a long day, not much of anything going on. Today looks to be the same. However, I will have to cover for the mistake maker as he has an appointment this afternoon. It’s only a little over an hour and hopefully nothing huge happens. Bad enough that I will be on-call next week, so not looking forward to that either.
Right now all I want to do is get back to sleep but I am fighting the feeling. Going to head up in a bit and see if I can catch Landlord Tennant Day in my favorite Court. I watched Criminal Proceedings yesterday they prove to mostly be boring but the judge and his sense of humor manages to bring levity to the process.
Had to turn the AC back on it got up to 80 and it was uncomfortable enough in here that it was the right move. Were back to more Spring like temperatures but that won’t last long. It’s comfy upstairs but super chilly downstairs. Eventually once the temperatures level out it will be the same climate both up and downstairs.
Haven’t really given a whole lot of though to the weekend. I’m sure I will spend part of it in bed but I really want to get out and see a different view. Despite the gas prices might make a buffet trip. Time will tell.
Hope that it’s a great weekend for all of us! Take care and be well.
No comments:
Post a Comment