Today I got the build up of ice out of the college fridge I unplugged last night. I broke a drill bit when I decided to drill into it but that helped me crack it wide open. Then I pulled out the massive chunks of ice and threw them in the sink. There was a box of old ice cream bars that my late spouse had stuck in the freezer section, getting that picked out of the ice was not fun. Chocolate was everywhere in the cleanup. I let it air dry and then did some cleaning on the inside. It’s back in place and now serves as a cabinet disguised as a refrigerator. Kind of nifty I think. While I don’t plan on plugging it back in I’m sure it would run and probably freeze up again.
While I didn’t get as much cleaning done as I wanted to, I reminded myself that I have plenty of time. I just need to focus on it. That time will come.
Watched a series on Netflix. I started last night, it’s called 61st street. It’s about a teen who is wrongfully convicted of a crime. It was very compelling and took me until this evening to finish up. 2 seasons and episodes were about an hour each. One lesson from that series that seemed to ooze out was be very careful who you talk to and what you say/share.
Checked email at work a couple times. It’s a crazy ass week there and once again I’m glad that I don’t have to deal with any of that. Kind of wish that vacation could go on forever but the paychecks keep coming. I’m dreaming because no way that’s going to happen, unless I win the lottery.
It was a stormy and windy day out. Glad that I decided to stay in. Had a Chicken Pot Pie for supper, it was good.
I decided to come downstairs and get on the porn band wagon. Much to my surprise OF (Only Fans) deleted Lane Rogers (aka Blake Mitchell’s) page. I think that was tasteful. One thing I really wanted was the last collab he did with Joey Mills. I joined Joey’s OF and found that it’s pay per view. He shares some highlights as teasers. The one think I like about Lane’s page was nothing was PPV it was all out in the open. Lane & Joey worked well together and I’ve enjoyed many of their scenes. Not sure that I am going to pay Joey to see the last scene but I’m mulling it over.
I’m trying to type but Rudy wants my attention. I should be upstairs and he’s reminding me of that. He just laid down lap and he will snooze away as long as I let him. He loves to be next to me if at all possible. Same thing with his sister. I’m glad that I’ve got them. It would be pretty lonely without them.
Last I heard from my Thanksgiving friends is that they were planning to do something for Christmas but had yet to finalize their plans. Thus far I have no invite and as it stands at the moment it looks like I am going to be alone on Christmas. I hope that changes it sucks to be all alone on a holiday, even if I do have the company of the two cats.
Looking forward to tomorrow, seeing friends and hopefully leaving the shop with a clean bill of health for my vehicle. Plus of course enjoying a nice lunch and chat with my friend.
I am enjoying my freedom and the ability to do what I want without having to worry about work. I do have to still report to the cats and make sure they are comfy.
That pretty much sums up the day. Hope it was a good one for you. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment