Morning …
I made it to the local Mexican place on Sunday. The food was good but it felt like I was dining out doors. The restaurant was freezing cold. It was me and one other couple, they paid their bill and left complaining about it being cold. I followed them and ate pretty fast so I could get out of there and get back to warmth.
I was cold and didn’t really feel like working yesterday. Kind of felt a bit ill but I’m sure it was because I was cold. I didn’t really have anything going yesterday so I kind of phoned it in if you will. I worked but from upstairs all day long. Thankfully there wasn’t a whole lot going on but I made my contribution and moved on. The cats sure liked me staying with them.
In the evening I heard a strange noise I looked to see what it was and Rudy was gnawing on a bookcase. He did a little bit of damage but it’s an old piece of furniture. I searched the internet and there is good and bad for why a cat is gnawing on wood. I am going to keep an eye on him. Not sure if this was his first time doing this or if he’s done it before. He did beg me for extra food yesterday and I gave in.
Got an alert from my deck camera and it was a orange tabby that visits us. I saw it in real time and talked to it. Mora came to greet it. I had to go turn off the house alarm before I could open the door and by then it was gone. It was pretty cold outside. Mora acted like she wanted to be friends with it, but I’m smart enough to know that could go sideways quickly. I had the live feed of the camera up and saw it run away when I reviewed footage. I checked all of the local websites for lost pets and no one has reported it missing. Not sure if it’s just an outdoor cat or if it got dumped here. It’s been around for a few months but last night was the first time I was able to catch it when it was here. I feel bad that the poor thing was outdoors but it looks quite healthy and fit. Just hope that it found some place warm.
Had some Spaghetti & Meatballs made by the grocery store. It was okay, would have been better with cheese garlic bread. Sadly that’s the only pre-made heat & eat dish I picked up. Everything else I have is frozen, so it’s heat & eat too but just takes longer and doesn’t taste quite as fresh.
Were supposed to warm up a bit starting tomorrow. Meanwhile it’s cold and windy here, feels very much like winter. Not looking forward to when the switch flips and we go into the deep freeze but I manage to make it comfy here for all of us. I like it cool when I sleep but once I am close to waking up, heat the place up so I wake up to a warm house. Haven’t yet put on a long sleeve shirt but I know that day is coming and I also don’t look forward to it.
Hope your all doing well. I’m off to surf the web and see if I missed anything yesterday. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment