17 November 2025

The Weekend

Morning … Hope that you had a great weekend.  Back to the daily grind. 

Saturday I took time to loaf and be with the cats.  Rudy made some biscuits on my arm with his sharp claws.  It was cute at the time and I forgot all about it, until hours later when I broke out and started itching like crazy.  I got ready and headed out in the afternoon for some Mexican food.  Saw a cute Mexican guy who had a great smile and a good looking face.  His body wasn’t bad either.  He was with a bunch of friends, they all had on Martial Art Studio wear and he had some tats on his hands.  I’m pretty sure he could have beaten me to a pulp.  I just eyed him and enjoyed my meal. 

It was unseasonably warm and the house made it to 81.  I turned the AC on in the car.  Nice to be without a jacket or coat but I think that was the last day that I can get away with that. 

Worked on laundry which I have yet to take back up.  I got in to fighting with my computer and trying to get a program to run.  It was installed but silly computer didn’t see it that way.  Uninstall reboot no luck.  Wound up ripping it off my machine and rebooting again.  It was a utility aimed at performance improvement, I liked it and felt like it made a difference but hey my machine is still running without it. 

Sunday I was poised to grab breakfast and go look at the new car lot.  It was for sure the last semi decent morning temperature wise we will see on a Sunday.  I grabbed my breakfast.  Saw a cute Twink in grey sweats, my oh my it was the best way to start the day.  Passed up looking at automobiles and just went on to grab groceries. 

Once I was home and got everything put away, I realized what I forgot at the store.  However, I never go back unless it’s super important and very rarely does something meet that requirement in my book.  I said I’ll get it next week.  Now I can’t even tell you what it is because I forgot again. 

Opted to grab pizza and traveled about 45 minutes away to get that.  I ordered way too big of pizza but it’s not like it’s going to waste.  Didn’t see the hot guy I have a crush on, but did get to enjoy some good pizza and had a nice ride.  Made it back by dusk.  Kind of nervous about driving at that time around here because the deer jump out of nowhere.  I’ve always had a fear of a deer hitting my vehicle or me hitting them.  I’ve managed to avoid it but had some close calls. 

All in all it was an okay weekend.  My allergic reaction from Rudy has diminished on my arm but damn if it doesn’t still itch like crazy.  I just want it to stop. 

Best news of all I got Thanksgiving Day plans late yesterday.  Were eating in the afternoon, so it will be dark before I make it back home.  I’ll have to put something out for the cats before I leave so they don’t starve.  Looking forward to this meal and hoping for a good time.  Their annoying neighbor will join us, he’s kind of a handful but he doesn’t stay a super long time. 

Well here’s hoping this week is just as enjoyable as the weekend was.  Last full week before Thanksgiving and my last free week from being on-call.  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: