07 November 2025

Meh

Morning … Happy Friday!

Feeling neutral today, not overly excited that it’s Friday like I normally would be, not sure why. 

The cats were full of energy this morning.  They barely waited to finish their own breakfast before they started their chasing each other routine.  Nice to see them happy and playing but that can easily get out of hand.  Never understood that when I was a kid why we’d always get yelled at when we were having fun.  Because eventually someone gets mad and things shift.  Same thing happens with the cats. 

Had a Chicken Pot Pie last night.  It was okay, could have used a little bit longer to cook.  9 minutes last time should have been 10 minutes this time.  Easy and very filling meal.  I got side tracked and wound up fielding a couple easy things from work and the microwave kept beeping at me to remind me that my food was done.  That’s a handy feature that can turn annoying if you can’t break free. 

Kind of an average night nothing special and thankfully my phone was oddly quiet, to the point where I wondered if it was broken.  However, I was on social media so I knew things were just quiet because it was night and that was a very good thing. 

Crime has been busy this morning from what I hear on the scanner, lots of road rage and accidents.  It was super busy about an hour ago and now it’s all quiet but I know that won’t last terribly long.  Kind of interesting to hear what is going on out in the world, that majority of which never makes the news. 

I’ve done my usual knock it out routine with my work tasks and completed them all.  Got one meeting in about an hour from now, it’s a complete waste of time but usually only lasts for 10 to 15 minutes, unless the boss wants to hear his own voice, which I kind of hope he doesn’t today.  I just want to be left alone. 

Thought of some potential dining plans for the weekend.  Sunday will be a much colder day so I will want to stay closer to home.  Might continue my fast food run routine for Sunday but Mexican sounds way better right now.  I plan to hit up the car wash on Saturday.  My subscription just renewed and I need to have my vehicle washed at least twice in a month to get my monies worth, anything more is just gravy.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope it’s a great day for you!

No comments: