I was late to bed last night because I had to finish Task a series on HBO. Turns out there is one episode left on Sunday. This is a crime drama series. It took me two days to get current with this and it has a great story line that just sucked me in and kept me on the edge of my seat. If you like this sort of show I highly recommend watching it. I couldn’t imagine having to wait a full week to see what happened next. As it is I am on the edge of my seat to see how it all turns out come Sunday.
Had some crazy and horrible dreams last night. Thankfully Rudy was there to wake me this morning and I was happy as usual to see him and his biscuit making paws working. He didn’t want to move and just wanted to make biscuits so I had to nudge him along. He was under my feet and didn’t want me to use the bathroom, but I won that little battle.
Woke up to some news that put my blood on boil. Last month when I was off I got a facial as I do every year. The place where I went decided to charge me a small fee for using my credit card. I disputed that charge and the bank denied my request saying that I didn’t supply them with enough information. I sent them a copy of the receipt that shows the charge and explained that it was a convenience fee for using a credit card, which is normally absorbed and paid by the merchant as a cost of doing business. I half way expected things to go this way. I’ve got a letter ready to mail that is hot as fire to the CEO of the bank and now I’m asking for compensation for wasting my time plus the refund of the fee. With out naming names, this is a large bank and everything goes along fine if you pay your bill each month. God forbid you should have a problem or a question because that upsets them more than it does you. If they don’t make this right I’m dumping them. I won’t close my account but I will lock the card and stop using it. Honestly they need me more than I need them. I’ve got more than one credit card. I didn’t threaten them I just left my letter open ended and said I look forward to hearing from them.
Had some Mac & Cheese for supper last night. I had 4 small oranges for lunch and a granola bar. I wasn’t hungry like I was on Monday. Now that were at the half way point in the week I am a bit happier from a food perspective.
However, we have a bunch of storms rolling in on Saturday and I had planned to get away to the buffet. Were talking severe weather and not just a little rain. It won’t keep me in doors but it might keep me closer to home than I want to be. This weather should bring a shift in temperatures and the extended summer afternoons we have enjoyed should be a thing of the past and more fall like weather will take over, at least that is the story today. Who knows what will play out in reality it’s the weather were talking about and that is subject to change sometimes minute by minute.
Hope that all is well in your world. Thanks for dropping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment